Friday, September 8, 2006

I love my life!

Good afternoon! :o) I'm a bit late on posting today. :o) I recieve emails from www.fibrohugs.com, and thats where I got the warning from the FDA. I wanted to get it out as soon as possible just in case someone is taking them. The site is very informative as well. :o)
I was able to get some sleep last night. Again, it does seem like a pattern of some kind. When I got up this morning, I wasn't nearly as shaky as I have been. Very glad of that! Whew! :o) It just get annoying at times. My eyes are dialated today at all! YAY! I have no idea why they have been. It would have been a week today. So, thats good news! :o) Last night, I was walking through the house and I pulled a groin muslce pretty bad...how that happened, I don't know. I grabbed my cane to use. Then, I was walking again and somehow pull a large mucle on my upper right thigh! Ouchie! So, I have two different muscles pull on each leg! Geesh....you should have seen how I was walking! lol :o) I just stayed seated for awhile, afraid I was going to do it again. I watched Big Brother and a bit of another show before I moved again. When I did get up, I was better. Whew! :o) Weird! This morning my right leg still hurts. One of the downsides of having the ms and fibro is every morning it's a surprise! You never know what you're going to wake up to. But, I'll take that anyday...as long as I do wake up everyday! :o) And I thank the Lord everyday for this gift! :o) I wasn't able to get to the store yesterday..and no one starved! lol I just found something from the freezer! :o) Today I'd like to try and get out. The sun is shinning, and it really looks nice out. :o)
Well....scratch that one.....I'm starting to not feel right once again! Oh well....again another surprise. But, I wouldn't trade my life for anything. :o) I'm very happy with it! :o) Even though my body is "damaged," my soul sure isn't! :o)
I should go and rest...my left leg just went numb...Geesh! lol Feels kind of weird! :o) Thank you for all the comments. :o) God bless all of you! :o)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some rest and I hope you feel better with that pulled  muscle I now that's gotta hurt. Have a great weekend.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Take good care of yourself...rest that pulled muscle...have a restful weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Take it easy with that muscle, and thanks again for relaying that FDA warning

Anonymous said...

Sit back, putcha feet up and chill hun!

But then again, aren't you suposed to keep a pulled msucle moving? Hmmm.....

Either way, feel better soon babes!

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the web site. I just sent it to my sis. Get some rest Hun. Tomorrows another day.

Hugs,
Tia

http://journals.aol.com/trishaham/TiasTales/

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Awwwwww I'm sorry you pulled a muscle :( I hope you have a good weekend, Take Care ok Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

feel better soon...hope you have a better weekend...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I know you're in a lot of pain and still you post for all of us.  I admire you.  I'd be in bed and working on getting the muscles strong.  You're a trooper.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
You know I just went and checked your journal,  I hadn't for a while.   I have to tell you I am so inspired and impressed by your attitude.  You just keep going on, despite your illnesses.  I tend to get stuck in the middle of mine.  I need to take a leaf from your book. Keep up your good work, girl!  Love,  Merry merry1621@aol.com,
http://journals.aol.com/merry1621/Merrysthoughtshopesdreamsgoal/

Anonymous said...

h