Thursday, June 14, 2007

...about last night! and...another call from Cincy! :o) YAY!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 



 


Good morning! I hope that everyone is feeling good this morning. :o)


Last night, my daughter called me to let me know that she sent me some pictures that she took of my grandson. ;o)
Pictures of him when she let him see the cookie I got him. ;o) Priceless! :o) (to me anyways!)


She called me while me son and I were watching Ghost Hunters....and it was a good show! I was going to put them up last night, but after the show, I went to bed. :o) So...I waited till now. :o)

I just got the call from the scehduling (sp) department in Cincy!!! :o) YESSS!!!
The lady ask me what kind of insurance I had, I told her and she said that I would have to be seen in the clinic next to the same place that I would have been originally going. But...still be seeing the same doctor! Whew! :o) Thats still good news though! :o) She told me that she'll call me back, so she can make me the appointment at the clinic! YAY! :o) Ok with me! :o) Things are moving along now!!!! :o) What a week this has been!!! :o)
I need to go! :o) Thank you all for your support! Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pix! He needs a cookie monster shirt! HA!

Anonymous said...

Awww what good pics! {{ }}
Happy to hear things are coming together for you.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

still dont know why she cant give you the appointment NOW!!!!!!!! that bugs me. I wnat it to move faster fo r you. cant wiat to hear you have one cute pics love you shareing your grand baby with us

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am so happy that someone finally called you to schedule an appointment!! You are having a good week. :) :)
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love the pictures !!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things really are moving for you now, Lisa.

Anonymous said...

Mannnn... I LOVE Ghost Hunters.  Anything that gives me the creeps is pretty much ok in my book.  HAPPY about Cinny moving so quickly and efficiently.  The big city has you now!  Life's about to change. :)

Anonymous said...

that really is such a blessing to finally be getting an appointment...you must be relieved...I am so very happy for you and I hope and pray that they can help you a great deal with meds and all.
The pics are priceless.....thanks for sharing them
Be Blessed
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Glad you are getting action on getting into the clinic for some help and will be able to see the same doctor, I hope he'll be able to help you dear.   Take car, have a good day....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

I can see where he is coming from. It would have won me over easily!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

That's a huge cookie!  Cute pics!
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

i'm grateful you are having good luck with the doctor. Great news.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

He's a handsome little grandson. I'm partial to mine - so I know how good it feels; and he is adorable. Roz rznaber@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Glad you got call from Cinci.
Take care.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

that cookie looks yummy. woooohooooooo so glad you got another call. hope you get a appt real soon. (((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h