Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Bad pain day/my grandson! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 



 


Good morning! :o) I hope that all of you are feeling good today, pain wise. ;o)


It's starting back up once again! I have the fibro pains under control. But not the ms pains. I've not heard back from my neuro!!! ggrr! I keep calling and I've called this morning. I keep getting a recording that won't let me through  somehow. So...I'll wait. Nothing else I can do. :o)
I can't find the words to describe these kind of pains....just that they are like no other that I've ever felt! And hope that no one else does either! Seriously! :o( I took a nap yesterday and did alot of resting. Nothing else I could really do.

I called my daughter to see what she was up to! :o) Plus to talk to my grandson too! :o)
She knows how much that he really makes me feel so much better....somewhat like a "wonder" drug! LOL :o)
She took some pictures of him talking to me and sent them to me! :o) That just made my day! :o)
He was also playing his guitar and dancing! LOL He's something! :o)
I invited them over for diner tonight so I hope they can make it. :o)
I didn't do much else. My son did my laundry for me. :o) And dusted my room. it really needed it! :o) When he has the extra time...he does do his best to help me. :o)

Today....I have nothing planned at all! Just rest. It's taking so much out of me just to walk right now. :o) ggrr! So...when ever all of this ms pain stuff plans on leveling out....then I can start to feel better. I just have to learn how and when it starts just like I did with the fibro pains! :o) I can do it! :o)  This too shall pass! :o)

Going for now....! :o) Thank all of you for your comments and emails! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)




SSK


 


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww mom, I hope ur darn pains will go away.
ohh btw: he wasn't playing the guitar while talking to you..lol..he did that Sunday night. :) :)
I am glad that he is your "wonder" drug! :) He is special to me and you of course.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

maybe you need to find a another dr to call this does not sound good
I love the pic of the cowboy hat best on this one

Anonymous said...

Hoping you feel better soon. Hope today turns out to be a good day. {{{{ }}}}
Sug

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope your pains go away, I love the new pictures pf your grandson, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh I do so much enjoy seeing Gradson.He looks so funny palying the guitar LOL!! Once again what a beautiful looking Daughter you have Lisa she is so pretty.Well that Grandson of yours is a real winner, he would win anyones heart in a moment.He looks just like a tiny aduly on th ephone chatting haaaaaaa.I am happy to read,Son helped you isn't that just so nice for you.God bless him.I hope the MS pain soon cools down I hate people to be in pain.I have had plenty in my younger days with alsorts of ops I had to have,,and now arthritis when it plays up in the old knees.Poor LISA I do wish you could feel well every day.Prayers being said thousandfold .Take Care Friend.God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

your grandbaby is a doll.....i thought the one pic was of a spoon on his nose! I know he loves his grandma! I hope your pain is not too much today.
Love you friend,
lj

Anonymous said...

Hope you've had a good Hump Day, Lisa.

Anonymous said...

I hope the pain eases and your day is better
hugs my friend
d

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, I am sorry for you additional pains.   I really feel for you.  Let me know what the neuro says if you ever get through.  I am having a lot of pain myself these days.  It's rough.  Time goes slow when you are lying around and it is hard not to dwell on the pain.  Hugs, Lisa, Merry

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I do hope that you get some rest, and that you feel better in the morning.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

LOL, he is just too cute. He sure does love talking to his Grandma. I talked to my grandson this morning. He said Yuv ya mommom, brought tears to my eyes. ((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy