Saturday, June 9, 2007

Today :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 



 


Good morning! I hope that everyone is doing good today and is not in much or any pain at all today. :o)


Today....I'm still progressing a bit. I don't know what to call it. Just that. Because thats what my body is doing.
This morning...my DH went to the store and bought me another wrist watch that has a bigger face on it so I can see it better. :o) That was so sweet of him. :o) I'm having some muslce spasms in my hands...so if I miss a few words...just over look them..lol...not like I don't do that any other time I write! lol :O)



We were talking last night, and he wants to help get me out of the house. :o) I couldn't believe my ears when he actually said that he wanted to take me to one of my favorite places!!! :o) Andy's Garden! Wow! Him?! :o) He's never been there! lol :o) It's a nursery for flowers and such! I absolutly love this place! I could spend hours in there! :o) Litterally! And he knows this too! :o) He even said that he would get me some already potted flowers! Another Wow!!! :o) I'm so excited! Beyond that really! :o) Because it's with him! :o)
So...that will be my day. :o) I know when I get back, I'll be beat! lol But a very happy beat! :o)



 


I really love this saying;


   I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but peoplewill never forget how you made them feel.


I love it! :o)

Need to go...he'll be back soon. ;o) Thank you all for your support and comments and emails! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

really sweet of him to take you out and get you out today I hope ie works out and nice he got you that watch

Anonymous said...

wow, your queen for the day huh? That was so nice of your hubby to get you a new watch. And offering to take you out too and buy you potted flowers. I hope you have a wonderful time together. Will you be taking the camera? would love to see pics of your day out. Hmmm, maybe he'll take you out to lunch too, lol. I hope you have a wonderful time. You deserve to be treated like royalty. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day, & so nice of him. {{}}
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa, hope you have a wonderful day today, glad you got a new watch, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  A day OUT!!  Your husband sounds like the most wonderful man on Earth.  I'm glad you have someone like that in your life.  Enjoy your day at the nursery.  
Ma and I are going to go out for a little while today, too.  I actually woke up feeling much better mentally since I took that step with my job yesterday.  And that goes a loooooooooooooooooooooong way.
Have Fun!
MJ

Anonymous said...

That sounds lovely!

Anonymous said...

Whuuuu huuuuuu sounds like a good day!  Have fun and enjoy
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Awww I am so happy you wil be going to your favourite place Lisa.How nice is that .You enjoy it as much as you can whilst you are there. I  have been potting plants all afternoon.It is such hard work.I have just finished now and online to do comments for a while.Have a brilliant time.Hope your pains go away soon.Yes the quote is so true as well.I like that one.Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased DH is coming good again. I hope your day is wonderful and you had a lovely time with hubby
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

take lots of pics if you and DH go!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Have fun with hubby.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he is taking you out.  Hope you enjoy your day.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

how very cool about the flower place.....now that would cheer me up.....I am so happy for ya...look forward to pics and all the news...
enjoy yourself
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

I love the quote! :) So true!! So glad that you got to go out!! :) You really needed it. But in the long run, I hate it, it makes ya tired and hurting more. But atleast you got to go out. :) :) Need to regain your sanity! lol
Love ya