Monday, June 4, 2007

~ Smile!~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



 


Good morning everyone! I hope that you are not in too much pain with all of this weird weather going on! :o)   (yes..we do need this rain)


Yesterday was a llooonnngggg day! Only because of me getting up so early. ;o)
It just never seemd to end! Ever have one of those days? Geesh! lol
I was in alot of pain, because of the weather we've been having, so I couldn't do much. I sat in my bed and watched some old movies. Then I decided to go ahead a take a nap. I slept for hours! :o) Yess! :o) When I woke up...it was storming. I know...I don't like storms! Yes...they scare me! They always have!
I always get my little bag of candles and matches out for just in case! :o) I also have a weather radio as well.
The rain really picked up and it started to hail! Oh man! :o( The sky didn't look good to me! It kind of looked greenish! And the thing that I most scared of are tornado's!!! I've seen and been through them! Enough for me! Yikes!
Then my daughter calls me...letting me know that she heard from her friend that there were 2 funnel clouds spotted in the next town! Oh Geesh!
My husband was in my room with me, because he knows how I am. I told him that I couldn't find my weather radio....it wasn't where it always is. :o( Plus...nothing was showing up on the tv! I was confused! lol :o)

I do my best NOT to freak out during stroms. But...I always do anyways! :o)~
It had stopped raining again. While I was looking for the radio...I was doing my best to keep my mind accupied. So, I decided to clean my bedroom! lol
Clean bedroom but no luck. Oh well. It went on the rest of the night like this...rain and stop! So, my husband came in...turned the computer off...and then went and got something for supper. ;o)
We sat in my bedroom the rest of the night! :o) That was so sweet of him! :o) We watched 2 movies and on A&E I love to watch Gene Simmons Family Jewels! :o)~ I'm a big fan a Kiss! lol :o)
(Yes...I did tell him about the hot tub..and no...don't have the money. I understand. :o)  )
We had a really good time sitting in there watching that...he'd never seen it! LOL I have the first season on dvd! :o) He said it wasn't at all what he'd expected because of watching Ozzy's show once! LOL Not at all!
So...all in all...the lllooonnnggg day turned out not so bad after all! :o) I was very busied by the storms! I just hope that they are over...just for today. ;o)

We did really need this rain! It was really getting bad here.
I did call and cancell my physical therapist for today. There is no way that I can endure the deep tissue massage! Lately, they haven't been making me feel any better afterwards. They have been making me feel worse. I don't think thats good at all. I didin't want to take any chances today. :o)
Enough for now! Remember to SMILE!!! :o)
Thank you for your comments and emails! Gods blessings to you all! :o)



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope the storms have moved on by now, You will probably get my letter today :) Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad your weather didn't get too bad...We sure could use the rain!!

Michele

Anonymous said...

glad you did not have storms. and you were salfe I hope everyone was really. I love the butterfly

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are ok. I complain about the UK weather but you over there are so much worse. I freak out at a thunder storm lol Glad you and hubby spent a happy time together.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

my city had a brief rain...i took a video of it but no where near what you all had. I hope you are feeling well today.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Can you send some of the rain this way? LOL I do miss the storms but not the tornadoes!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a beautiful week!
Huggies,
Sug

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Sometimes the days you think are going to be the worst turn out to be the best days.  It sounds like you had some good quality time with your husband. :)  I am scared to death of storms, too.  Always I hold a good thought in my heart for you Lisa, cuz you are special.  Merry

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Gene Simmon's Family Jewels!  I caught it while channel surfing and just couldn't tear myself away.  It was way cooler than I thought it would be.  I found your journal through Gerry (Daughters of the Shadow Men).  I too have been recently diagnosed with MS.  In fact, I'm in the middle of an attack right now.  I missed work on Friday and was determined to not let it stop me today, but I only lasted about 2 hours.  My balance was too off.  I call these "sway days."  They don't work too well at a busy Animal Hospital.  
Hope you are well today.
MJ

Anonymous said...

I love a good a rain storm... tornado's I could do with out.. been there done that.  Nice to hear you had a good night with hubby.
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fate blinking. That was so perfect. I'm glad you had some enjoyment. I love them also. They are a hoot! We have those cold wind funnel clouds up high.

Anonymous said...

Love ya mom!!! I read it I am just doing this to prove a point to some people! :) :) Glad that nothing shitty really happened last night during the storms. :) :) Brittany is a good friend! :) I love you mom!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Sounds like a nice night for you and husband.
That is nice.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

You sound as bad as me when it comes to storms ~ I'm just glad we don't get them as bad as you guys otherwise I would never cope LOL ;-) Sounds like you made it through ok though xx


Jenny