Monday, June 11, 2007

...and he's still not done! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 



 


                               Good Afternoon! :o)


I put up a few more pictures of what was done yesterday. :o) He's still not done yet. :o) I'm Very happy with it! :o)
Since I'm not able to sit out in the sun....that why I sit on the front porch. He likes the back yard where the sun is! So...he's trying to make it a nice and very relaxing place for me! :o) I really appreciate it sooo much! :o)
He has been so busy this whole weekend! Yesterday morning, he asked me if I wanted to go to Wal Mart with him to pick up a few things. uuhhh! I couldn't say no! lol Knowing that they do have the electric scooters there and it was early enough...I'd have a good chance at getting one. :o) Plus, I felt safe with him.

So...we go, and there was one there..Whew! :o) I was already beat by the time I walked to the door! ggrr!
He picked the things he needed up, and he got the plants as well. :o) I think they're so pretty! :o)
After checking out...he told me that he was going to go get the car and bring it up to the door for me. Another wow! :o) By the time I parked and got out of the wheel chair...he was already coming in for me and walked me to the car. I was so glad for that because my legs were getting ready to go! uuhhh!!!
After we get home...I had to lay down again! I had such pains! Now in my left foot...I'm having the same feelings in it as I am in my right foot and leg! Like it needs "cracked." And all of these electrical shock feelings are realling going all through my whole body big time! I tried everything I could think of to try and rest. Yes...I admit...I over did it!

I'm not at all used to this! So...I'm going for it! :o) While I did get a half an hour of sleep...DH came in and told me that he was having new tires put on my car too!!!! What?! Where did this come from?! My car?! Wow! :o) He once told me that he wasn't going to put any money into my car because it was a piece of sh*t! To me...it's not! :o) It gets me places and thats all that matters to me. :o) Now...he has fixed it all up so that I can drive it to Cincy and back!!! :o) Another huge WOW! It could make it to Dayton...but not that far! Now it can! YAY! :o) He told me that he wanted to make sure that I could make it to my ms doctor's appointments! :o) Ok! :o) He cleaned and washed the windows too! lol :o)
This is the man I fell in love with! :o) He came back! And for him to go into his car and mortgage and other savings for this for me...and a few other things are in the works as well...is making my head spin! He works his butt off week to week and  we save to get what we have. I had no idea he was saving to do this until last night! He came in my room and told me. :o)
While we were talking...he noticed something about my skin. he touched my hand and then my arm. He asked me if I was alright....I told him that I was very dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out or get sick, and the samething...that stupid electrical shock feeling I have! And all of the other pains added on! ggrr! I guess my skin felt cold and odd to him and not the way it normally does and it really worried him! He felt my legs and they felt like that too. He asked me if there was anything he could do to help me. Well....I told him that I didn't know....for one, I didn't know my skin felt that way...and, I have no idea whats going on, so I don't know what to do either.
He said he feels helpless. :o( And gave me a gentle hug. He asked me if there was anything that I wanted him to do...I told him that he's done well over enough for me already this weekend and to go to bed and get some rest for work tomorrow! :o) But...he sat in bed with me and watched a few episodes of Family Jeweles with me! :o) I love that show! Then he went to bed! ;o)
So did I! :o)

Thank you for all of your support and your comments and emails! :o) Gods blessings to you all! :o)


 


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow new tires all this love and flowers man I dont blame you for enjoying it

Anonymous said...

well thank GOD....i am SO happy for his change in attitude.....you so very much deserve it. I want to come over and sit on your porch!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa, nice to hear that things are good between  you and your hubby, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

The pics are beautiful, nice he has done all this for you. Great to see him so changed.
Hugs,
Sug

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU, for going to Wal-Mart.  Even it you did over do it a bit (something I'm frequently guilty of), what's not good for the body is almost always good for the soul. ;)

Anonymous said...

Grab what you can while you can Lisa.Make the best of things whilst hubby is in this  kind of mood.I am sorry you have all those pains again it is realy sad.Still in mind you have felt more settled with the change in his attitude so thats one thing thats good.He has worked hard and also it looks realy lovely.The hanging basket plant looks like what we call A MILLION BELLS over here.I have just put a couple in some of my baskets but I like mine to last all year so they won't look like this until about the middle of August.The lily's in the pots are beautiful I love lily's but watch the stamens in the middle. as they are like dye when they drop off and stain things and you cannot get it off.I pinch them out if I buy them to display inside the house.You have another great day if possible .I hope the pains are not as severe today.Hooray!!! I am glad he is fixing your car.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I sat here with tears in my eyes and smiling at the same time, because I know how much this has meant to you. What a nice thing for your hubby to do. I can tell he does love you. I think when he gets upset it is because he is scared and lashes out in the only way he can. I love it that he sat with you and watched tv for a while. Nothing better to heal the heart then spending some time together. And I would love to come sit with you on your porch. Hubby has it looking beautiful. He's got a good eye for decorating, not alot of men have that. I know mine don't, lol. ((((((hugs)))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well. Your flowers are pretty!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Wow sounds good!
Flowers are so pretty.
Very thoughtful.
I think men have trouble expressing their feelings much more than women.  My Dad for example usually yells when he is worried, that's just how he reacts.
Hope you feel better.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I'm teary-eyed reading how your DH has finally come to his senses and done all these wonderful things for you especially about fixing your car to make sure you get back and forth to your dr. appts. which is the most important thing of all besides showing you he really cares.  I'm glad he is taking you out more too.  Praying for you daily.  You still don't have an appt. date for the MS doctor?
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success  

Anonymous said...

Lisa enjoy all the beautiful flowers.....they have a way of bringing a smile to anyone's face when you see their beauty.   Was so nice of your hubby to plants these so you can enjoy them when you are sitting outside or from the windows. You take care dear.....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Awww..I haven't seen him this way in a while!! I am so glad he has changed for the better. :) :) Yea you got to go out and then in pain at the end, but its all worth it right? lol. I love you mom!!!
YAY for new tires!! lol
<3 ya

Anonymous said...

Lisa, It's so nice to read that you're getting the royal treatment from the man you love. That always makes a day special.
Praying for you always,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, Lisa.  Oh, and at first, my guess was that you were going to talk about how God's not done with us yet!  :)  Creating the beauty in us.  Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, your flowers are so very beautiful!  I wish I had a yard like that.  I love your porch.  We are not good people with flowers.  Never have been.  Dave couldn't plant a thing.  I use to have an elderly neighbor that took care of all the flowers in my yard and he planted many flowers for me. But he passed away and my yard has gone to heck.  Oh we have landscaping around the house, and all but no nice flowers like you have, or I once had.  The best part of your post was the way your husband is treating you.  I love stories with happy endings.  This is great, Lisa, and you deserve it.  When do you find out when you will go to Cinnci??  Love,
Merry

Anonymous said...

I love those flowers and the fact that you can now sit outside and just chill! So for not stopping by this weekend. I do hope that you had a great day.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that that man has rallied round to show some caring for you at this time.  That must have given you such a lift and was nice to hear.  May the future hold more of these surprises that nurture the spirit and make what is happening with the body more bearable.  Gerry  

Anonymous said...

I told you he would see the light one day.

Anonymous said...

I'd check with the doc with that feeling.