Sunday, June 10, 2007

A wonderful day! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 




Yesterday was great! :o) Besides all of the pains and all of the other stuff that goes along with whatever is going on...brain fog, etc.... it went well. :o)

We were leaving to go the Andy's garden and I was using my walker, going out the back...where the ramp is. The ramp and the steps are next to each other. My mind has not been working all the fast this week. I don't use the steps and haven't in a long time. I started to go right off the steps with my walker! Thankfully, my DH was right there and cought me! Then he helped me down the ramp. Geesh! How stupid do I feel!
See why I don't like to be alone?!
We get there and he seen why I love the place! :o) It took all I had to go in...straight in...which was litterally a straight walk...and I just picked out at random, and couldn't really look...and had to leave. My legs were giving out on me that quickly. But I love what I did find! :o) Beautiful! :o)
When we got home...he helped me in the house and I was done! I layed down and took a nap!

My energy was all drained! When I woke up...he had done alot of work that needed to be done for me. Another bar in the bathroom for me and he also surprised me with another hanging basket! :o) That meant so much to me...more then anything! :o) Because he did it on his own! :o)
Yes...even though he is still battling alcohism...he has made such a huge change! A change that I've never seen before! :o) Ever! :o) I guess that one talk we had must have helped. ;o)
And am very grateful of that! :o)
He has so much to do yesterday and still took the time out to make the front porch...my little sitting area....nice for me. ;o)
He still has alot planned for today as well. Not me! :o) No more energy! lol I'm zapped! Plus just watching him...thats enough to make me tired...he's always busy doing something! :o)

He told me last night, that he will repot a plant for me, and he wants to get me 2 more plants for the porch, and a few other things! My mouth had to have been wide open! lol He even wrote it down! :o) So I know he's going to do this! So...as soon as the porch...my sitting area...gets all done, I;ll takes pictures to show you. :o) I won't know what it's going to look like because he's picking everything out! :o) How about that?! :o)
This is a weekend I'll never ever forget! :o) I haven't been treated this good in....well...I can't remember when! LOL :o)
I did wake up way too early again because of pains. 4 hours of sleep is still ok. :o) Just am hoping this progression slows down soon. :o)
I really want to thank all of you for you comments and emails! They mean so much to me! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


ty LJ for the tag! :o)


 


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those plants are beautiful. That was so nice of your hubby to get you an extra plant. I'm glad you both got to go out together. Show us pics when he has the porch all done, ok? Hope you have a great sunday. (((((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

aaaww Lisa that was so sweet of him... plants look great!  Can't wait to see your retreat on the porch.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

So sweet of him...hope he keeps up the thoughtfullness! {{ }}
Glad you had a lovely day.
Sug

Anonymous said...

You really did have a great day, Lisa. I'm glad things are going as well as can be your end :-)

Anonymous said...

when the plants bush out there going to be lovely.I hope the fog lifts and the sunshines soon it can be so frustrating living in a haze most of the time. I am so pleased your DH is trying. dont be too harsh if the halo slips now and then. Things will be very hard for him to deal with seeing his wife suffering. Men do not cope very well with illness unless you have a saint.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. I do hope you talk to the doc & see what is going on. Please do see if you can ready my Tai Chi instructors journey of MS.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. I do hope you talk to the doc & see what is going on. Please do see if you can ready my Tai Chi instructors journey of MS.

Anonymous said...

i am SO HAPPY that you have this attention from your DH!!! YOU SO DESERVE IT too!
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so happy you had a good day yesterday, how nice of your hubby to surprise you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Aww mom, that is soo cute!!! Yea he has changed (i've noticed). I am so happy for you!!! Glad he got to wake up and see what is going on with you. The hanging flowers are beautifu. :) And u finally got a bar in the tub. After how long now? lol. At least it was done. I love you mom!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy DH is treating you well.  Glad you had a nice day out yesterday.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

glad you did not go off the steps. coud  have been bad for you. your flowers are very very pretty

Anonymous said...

WOW Lisa the hanging baskets are georgous.I love the large Surfinia one.It is just so huge.I do not think I have ever seen one as big,only in our large parks which the local authority put out for display,and such a beautiful colour too.The other two are beautiful too.They look lovely.Ohhhhhhhhhh I am so happy Hubby is coming around and treating you as any lady should be treat.CLAP CLAP to him.Give him a hug from me and tell him I praise him for his kindess and trying so hard.He has taken some very big steps forward by the sound of things.I am so so happy for you.Now all we need to do now is HOPE this continues and say our prayers you will get much better and not be in pain so constantly.Thanx for sharing the pics I am sorry you were so tired.Take Care God Bless Have a lovely Sunday even though I am a little late commenting. .God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so glad you had a good day. Your plants are beautiful! I hope Hubby keeps up the good work.
Take care and God Bless,
Tia

Anonymous said...

Wow...hats off to hubby...I can't wait to see the pix of the new plants and your sittiing area...I will be praying for your pain to ease!  Big hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

the flowers are absolutely BEAUTIFUL....how wonderful of your husband to put such beauty together for you and help you out......just take things easy and rest...and thanks for sharing the pics....
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Your weekend sounds great.
I am happy for you.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I'm glad for you.

Anonymous said...

h