Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Out with my daughter!

to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



Yesterday...my daughter went to the store with me. :o) There was no way I could do it by myself...and then call home to have someone help me and the things in.
Pain days are getting worse once again. uuhh!


My grandson couldn't go with us because he was taking a nap. :o) Soooo...I just had to pick him up something! lol A big cookie! :o)~ And it had a pair of sunglasses with it too! LOL He had to have it! :o) According to me! :o)
I wasn't able to walk, so I had to use a moble scooter this time. Thankfully there was one this time. :o)
I was having one of those days that my whole body felt as if I was being shocked. I don't know how else to describe the feeling. And very painful.

My daughter and I had alot of fun together! :o) With my mind lately..being so forgetful...lol...we were all over that store! lol :o) She's a trooper though! :o) She told me that I wore her out! :o)



I felt bad that I did that too her. She has so much that she does too. :o) This is her last week of school! Woo Hoo! :o) I'm so proud of her! :o)
When we get home...the gargae door is wide open...and my son is sitting in there getting his hair cut! lol :o) Had I known that he and the other person were going to be here...I would have went ahead and taken my daughter home. ;o) But...the more the marrier! :o) Got it all in the house in one trip! :o)
So I drove my daughter back to her house. :o)
Got the pictures of my little sweetie and came home and got and bed and stayed there for the rest of the day and night! With exceptions of clearing my mailbox here online. ;o) Have to do that for my graphic group. ;o)


Then back to bed I went! ;o) My daughter called me and my grandson wanted to talk to me to me...lol...so we talked on the phone! lol :o) I could hear my daughter laughing in the back ground...I guess he was walking around with the phone, as he was talking....like my daughter and his daddy does! LOL ;o) He's so funny! He was telling me about his cookie and about what he was doing and all kinds of things! :o)
Then my daughter had to let him know that his time was up! :o) Too cute! :o)

I went to bed early...couldn't find anything to watch. So...I had my heating blanket on to try and help the pains. I just layed under neath them and went to sleep. :o) I woke up at 4:00 this morning. :o) So, I had a pretty good nights sleep! :o)

   Be nice to everyone you meet, they are
   fighting a battle you know nothing about!

Thank you for you comments and emails...and thats to all of you! :o) Gods blessings to you all! :o)

ty Sugar! :o)~ for the tag!


 


27 comments:

Anonymous said...

your daughter sounds like mine...so helpful even tho they have a full plate...I am also very forgetful and my daughter says I drive her crazy in the store but she loves it....she is a shopper deep down!!!!
Hope the pain eases up for you...I do know that feeling...just not the same pain....
take care of you!!!
-Ellie
http://journals.aol.com/jibaro6543/ELLIESCRAZYLIFE

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you had a nice outting with your daughter.she reminds me of my Sis,very helpful.I hope you have a nice day.

http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy

Anonymous said...

Awwwww your grandson is so cute with the goodies from you. I love how you said he walks around talking on the phone, that is too cute. Happy to hear you went out with your daughter and had a great time. (((((((hugs)))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lisa you still go out and try to do things and that's what counts, you never give up.  Keep the faith.   I loved your pics of your granson (What is his name?) and your graphics are awexome, too.  Merry

Anonymous said...

Glad I helped ya yesterday mom! Even though you take forever, I still like to go. :) Love ya!
Kayden LOVES the cookie!! lol

Anonymous said...

Awww lol the pictures are good but there again you have a bobby dazzler Grandson. I bet rest is the order of the day today lol
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you had a nice outing. Pics are adorable!!!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

HI LISA!!
I MISS YOU!! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIX MY AOL PROBLEM, BUT I DID GET TO UPDATE MY JOURNAL.  I KNOW YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WHEN YA READ IT, BUT YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATED SO MUCH.
I SEE THAT YOU LOVE JONNY DEPP AS MUCH AS I! I HOPE YOUR PAIN LESSENS, MY MOM HAS FM AND IS IN CONSTANT PAIN. MY HEART ACHES FOR YOU.
BIG HUGS...LORI

Anonymous said...

im so glad your duaghter is there for you and isso kind to you

Anonymous said...

GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY OUT...I SURE HOPE YOU FEE BETTER TODAY...

MICHELE

Anonymous said...

We DON"T know what others are enduring.  It IS a gift really, just to be able to go outside, be mobile in any capacity, and be able to purchase things even that precious treat for your grandson.  

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm glad you had a good day with your daughter yesterday, I bet your grandson loved that cookie !!!!!!!!! Glad you liked the pictures, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... methinks you have perhaps a teeny tiny crush on Johnny Depp.  :)  Glad you had a good day.  My mom is 83 and she still runs my butt off when we go out.  Even before I had MS!

Anonymous said...

awww...i love everyones comments! :) See I'm nice when I want to be. ;) lol. I love you mom!! U know my number..call me anytime!: )

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a great time with your daughter! I do hope that you have a great day!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

No wonder Grandson lights up your life Lisa he is so cute and so funny too.I just adore his little face when he is laughing like he does.Such a happy little soul he is all the time .The cookie was ace and wow the sunglasses too,he looked comical in those Haaaa.I have one of my grandaughter about the same age in the nuddy with her sun glasses on and her handbag or purse you call them over there on her shoulder it is so funny too.She told her mum she wanted to go shopping but it was too hot for clothes LOL and this is how she came downstairs,when she was ready as she told us at the time. I will send you one in an E. Mail LOL. You will love what she has on her feet Haaaaaaa.I love to see the pics of children when they make us laugh.I hope your pains subside and you feel much better soon.It;s so awfull you have to suffer so much.Yes they chat on the phone forever don't they?How advanced they are to what we were when we were babies.Glad you got a good nights sleep.YouTake Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Your grandson means an awful lot to you, Lisa, and helps you through the days if they be bad. Have a good Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

he is the cutest thing....like his grandma! I am glad you got to go to the store even if you had to drive that scooter. I hope you have a happy Tues.
love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Your grandson is so cute.
Does someone like Johnny Depp?  LOL
Glad you got out with your daughter.
That is nice.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

You sure have a great attitude.  I love the quote: Be nice to everyone you meet, they are fighting a battle you know nothing about!  That's so true.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Thank God for those mobilized scooters to make shopping easier. What a cutie your grandson is!! :)

*hugs*
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh

Anonymous said...

oyy vey mom...Mr.Depp is smokin'!!!
((yeppers))

Anonymous said...

So true about others fighting a battle you may never know.  Do hope your pain goes away for you will keep you in my prayers...my hands are bad right now...grrr!  Hugs and Prayers! TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

to Lisa,

Hello!
Thank you for your comment to my jornal.
I was surprised ,but I'm so happy!
Thanks a lot.

I got married last year.
I worked hard befor married,but now I'm houswife.
Sometimes it is funny,but sometimes sad.

Life is change everyday.
I think today is bad,but tomorrow will be good!!!!

My English is very poor.so sorry.

Mico

Anonymous said...

Very cute pix!

Anonymous said...

Your grandson is too cute :-)  Glad you had a good day and got to zoom around in a mobile scooter ;-)  I bet you cause aisle rage LOL  good on ya xx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

    Thanks for letting people know about my Blog. I've had visitors and just from what I've read - I cant wait to start keeping in touch with you special people. BTW - I sell AVON and you can purchase it on line from my web site and have it delivered to you. www.youravon.com/rnaber You do have to pay in advance with a credit card or check card -
    Again thanks - I appreciate it. Roz  http://journals.aol.com/rznaber/your-naber-blog/