Wednesday, June 20, 2007

ssdd

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



Good morning....I hope all is well today. :o)


Finally woke up this morning with my pains in an even level once again! Yesss! :o)
So I called my daughter to see if she was busy so I can go over for a visit! :o) I miss them so much. I guess I need the noice of my grandson still around here too! lol Well...it's not noice...it's his laughter and his talking and asking me things! :o)


The weather is nice and cool...I hope it stays that way. That will also help my body stay the way it is for now at least. :o) I'd like that.

The rest of yesterday was pretty good. Since my daughter had moved out, we shared the computer...her personal use and for her classes. :o) Since then, my son had to have a screen name to get email for his band. :o) So...now..I have to chase him off just to get on in the evenings to clear my mail box for my graphics group! lol He was one that didn't like to go near the coputer...now I can't get him off it! lol He loves to watch youtube! :o) I nedd to get my lap top back today from my daughter! lol :o)
Dh came home and din't have a good day. He didn't talk. I am determined to turn this around and make things better. He came inside for something and I stopped him. I told him that I noticed something was up. He said he didn't want to talk. Oh no we don't! I asked him to please talk. Because I reminded him why! It worked! He sat down, and we talked! :o) He told me that he felt better...and the way he grew up...they weren't to do that! This is a slow learning proscess for him. Baby steps. :o)


So....today I KNOW is going to be a great day today! :o) I'm also going to take my camera. :o) I have to! lol
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa happy to read you are feeling well enough to go places if it's only to see the little man Haaaaa.I know the feeling missing them wonderful laughs our G/children give us..Yes it's amazing how addictive computers can be.I know lots who were never interested until they went there lol!! and now they are there permenant.Me for one almost LOL!! And a friend of mine who has a Grandson called Kayden too haaaaaaaaaaa.You keep up those Baby Steps too they are very important to both of your well being I believe.Have a lovely day don't break the camera taking too many snaps Haaaaa. Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astorisand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Brother always HATED the internet/computer. lol. He is a dork. Glad "step dad" came and talked to you. Im sure it made him feel better. :)
YAY for you coming over today!!! I can't wait. I didn't tell Kayden yet. :) He will be surprised! :) If you need help up the stairs, just let me know with the buzz or something ((well if the door is locked then you will need to use the buzzer huh..lol)) well let me know. :)
Love ya

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling better today. I do hope that you enjoy your visit with your grandson.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwm/noonmom

Anonymous said...

WOW...some great news....good things happening....I am so glad...and so glad your pain has leveled off....
I look forward to the pics....
Have a FABULOUS day!!!!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

I love your graphics today, there all lovely. Enjoy your visit to your daughters
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Im glad your better

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the pics, and so glad you're feeling better!!!

YAYYYYY


:)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better today.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you and DH had  a talk.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you and DH had a talk, Hugs Lisa