Monday, June 4, 2007

All that you have chosen...


Look around you and see all that you have chosen. What will you choose now?


Another moment is ready to be created. Give to it the fullness of your love.


How exactly would life be if you accepted complete responsibility for it? There is no reason to wait another minute before doing so.


All the beauty you have ever seen is only a small glimpse of all the beauty there can be. This is a moment that you can fill with beauty if you choose.


Take everything for which you yearn and dare to distill it into a pure and single essence. There you will find an endless supply of value to create.


From the purpose you choose to follow comes the moment in which you live. See the awesome possibilities of now, and give your best to life.


-- Ralph Marston


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very very true

Anonymous said...

thats just beautiful.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

That is so true! I love my life and I am glad that I have finally learned to have fun!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHA I got ya back on there mom!!! :) :) Not like its a BIG deal or anything, but some bitches need to keep their mouth shut! :) :) Love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey madre!! One more comment!! :) I made myself a journal!! I know..its been 2 years, so I decided to make one. :)
Here is my link:
http://journals.aol.com/sweetestsin52605/lifes-many-wonders/

love ya

Anonymous said...

I like your site - its pretty cool. Sorry you are in pain. I knew someone who had fibro, and my husbands boss just came down with MS. Your in my prayers.