Wednesday, June 13, 2007

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 



Hello! :o) I hope that everyone had a great day today! :o)


I didn't have anything planned for today. I really needed to rest. But....does anything ever happen the way you have them planned out?! :o) No. lol :o)
Last night, my DH got my pool out of the shed and it really needed a good cleaning before it could be filled with water. It was getting too late for him to do that. So, he left it in the middle of the yard so my son could clean it out for us today before he left for work. :o) My Home Health Aid came this morning and I told her that the pool was going to be filled up today and my grandson would be thrilled to see that! :o)
My son comes in to let me know that it was clean and it was being filled. I said, ok. I asked him if he had put it where it usually is. Boy am I glad I did!!! :o) He said, No, why?...I thought thats where DH wanted it there! :o) I had to tell him that, no...he just put it there because it needed to be cleaned! :o) Then....put it where it goes and fill it up! lol :o) Too funny he is! :o) Soooo...he left and (S) went out and drained it and moved it for me. Then filled it! :o) She's so sweet! :o)
So now...the pool is officially up! :o) My grandson will have a cow!!! lol :o)

I was talking to my daughter earlier and she still needs to get some prices on a few things for her upcoming wedding! :o) Yes, I said the "W" word! :o) YAY! :o) I haven't spent much time with her in soooo long and I really miss her so much. ;o) We have a Party Supply store here in town, so I suggested that we could go there to get some prices on balloons and things. Good Grief! If I had Gold teeth!!! Maybe! Then....we just went over to Wal Mart...now thats in my price range! :o) I was able to get her what she wanted and a little bit more! ;o) Plus...spending time with her was great! :o) I had a hard time moving...but it was worth it. :o) The dizziness went away, so I knew I could drive. ;o) That alone makes you feel like it's never going to end! Crazy!
I didn't get to see my grandson...he was sleeping, so I got him another big cookie! lol This one isn't as big and it's not yellow. :o) But he'll love it! :o) My daughter said that she'll send me pictures of him when he wakes up and see's it! :o) Bless him! :o)
So...no, my day was hot and muggy and painful.....but add it up with spending time with my daughter and my son cleaning out my pool...equals up to a great day! :o)
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you have the pool up again, your grandson will love that !!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wedding things mom!! I really appreciate it!! I am soo excited! I will stop by sometime so Kayden can swim. :) :) He will love it! Love ya mom!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady - it's been raining here so much - we havent seen the pool in almost a week. Glad you get to enjoy your grandson enjoying it. My prayers are with you and I pray that you are not in much pain.  Again - stop by anytime. Take care and God bless you. rnaber rznaber@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hey lady - it's been raining here so much - we havent seen the pool in almost a week. Glad you get to enjoy your grandson enjoying it. My prayers are with you and I pray that you are not in much pain.  Again - stop by anytime. Take care and God bless you. rnaber rznaber@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you got to spend time with you dtr.
And that son cleaned your pool, wow it must be nice to have one. :)
Have a great Hump Day or should I say night...LOL.
Sug

Anonymous said...

girl you better share pics ofthat wedding

Anonymous said...

My name is Angella, and I have to say that I admire your strength, and that I am glad to see that you find an outlet. I am very touched by your overall attitude. You seem like a woman with a plan for her life, and I have learned through many rough things in my life that there is never going to be enough time in this world, and that we must all live every day to the absolute fullest. Life is far too shorrt for many of us, and I have had many in my life go too soon, I just want you to know that I will keep reading as you write, and if you need to talk, link up..lol I will be here, my sister sufferes with spinabiffita, and other issues, and I understand the stresses. I am here, and I will keep watching to see how you are doing..My prayers are with you..Keep up the positive attitude..

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm happy to hear you had funny day!
Yes,summer will come,so we need poor
But in Japan, almost japanese house dosen't have enough garden.
so we can't set the poor in the garden.
Oh------it's so sad!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your grandson in the pool .....glad you got to spend some time with your daughter....wow the BIG W....now how cool is that.....
glad the dizziness went away for awhile....that is a blessing!!!
take care of you
-Ellie