Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's finally raining!! Woo hoo! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



 


Good afternoon. :o) I hope all are doing well! ;o)


I'm finally feeling better. :o) About time, I'd say! :o)
I had a doctor's appointment this morning just for a general check up with my gp. He says I'm doing fine. :o) He did give me another script for my pills I take for my migrains. I only take them only when I really need to!


Today...it's finally raining!!! YAY! We've needed this for soooo long! :o) Our grass looks like hay! No kidding! The heat has gone down alot as well. It said that it got up to 102 degrees yesterday! Yikes!
I sat out on the porch for just a bit last night...and had to come back in because it was still way too hot for me.


So...today, I'm just going to enjoy this nice coolish weather! :o) I might go out and sit on the porch. :o) I wanted to go visit my daughter while I was out this morning but wan't able to make up the apatment stairs. Bummer. :o) I wanted to go and surprise them and snacth a few hugs from them all and some kisses too! :o) I miss her so much! :o)


Going to go for now! :o) Thank you for your support! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thats great news Lisa you are feeling better and I think rain sometimes clears the air too when it is so hot.PHEW how do you stand that kind of heat.Thats the one thing I am dreading on my holiday,as I suffer urticaria.Still like you if it means suffering to go see my son then so be it.I aml ike you I will do anything for my kids and Grandkids.I am happy you got outside a little on the proch if only for a short while..Yehhhhhhhhhh I am glad it is raining for you.It don't half ruin the grass when it is too hot and you must keep them pots and baskets well watered or the roots will dry out and pull apert under the compost too and the plants will die back..have a great day.Hugs Take Care Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

theykeep promising reain and its really hot adn the sun has shined down south ky has had rain. we need it badly

Anonymous said...

glad you're feeling better.  Rained here too ... still coming down.  Maybe the grass will be green again.  LOL
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Well, that rain sounded like it was needed. Have a nice evening, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love you mom!! :) Hopefully some day when you are out and about again, you can be able to make it up the stairs. :) That would have been a surprise alright! lol
Glad your doctors visit went good! :)
Love ya
ps: yesss we really did NEED the rain!! You said it alright, looks like HAY! lol

Anonymous said...

We only got a little bit. I'm just grateful for the cloudcover!  Hot as blazes here.
You'll make those stairs next time.
:)


ps: People look at me funny (well, they do that alot anyway) when I tell them that I feel worse in the summer than any other time. My Rheumy says it's her busiest time.  All the Fibros coming in sick as dogs!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you were due for a good doctor's visit!  So glad it went well. Take care now, my friend, you are special to many of us, you know!!! Merry

Anonymous said...

we so need some rain here! Today our high was 110. They said we were suppose to have a cool down, but I have not seen it yet.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

glad you are feeling some relief today........and glad that the doctor said you were doing good....
I think the heat is just getting to everyone....the air feels so heavy...
Hope you stay cool!!!!!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling a lot better today
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

the rain we had didnt help much. i slept thru the whole thing yesterday.
Love,lj

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you are feeling better today, Hugs Lisa