Friday, June 15, 2007

I hate days like this.....



I get so frustrated! The words are right there! Do they come out? Nope! They are just flaoting around in my head...as if they are waiting on something! Then when I speak...all the other words...the wrong ones...all fall out! gggrr!!!

Ican't think. I can't talk. I'm keeping my mouth and myself away from everyone today...or until this stupid brainfog, or whatever it's called goes away!
It's too hard to even explain it to anyone thats "NORMAL!!!"




I don't know of any better way to explain what this is like. Just so frustrating! :o(



 


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww Lisa , Hugs to you Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya, baby!  Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{LISA}}}}}}}}} Im so sorry I hope you get better today and feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Lisa i love that pic its so like me at the moment. Give your self a break and rest up today. You have probably over taxed yourself.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day my dear freiend. Just hang on, it'll get better. :)
Hugs,
Sug

Anonymous said...

Hope tomorrow is better, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are in a funk, but maybe just like flowers rain can slow us a bit & nurish us. Jump in the puddles & have fun. I've been feeling kind ick today too & then I said I just don't want to feel that way & I'm trying to get out of it. I sprinkled my flowers then my dad called & that was fun & now I'm taking Sam to the Vet so getting out in the sun for a drive might help. What usually can bring a smile to you? Can you go find it? :-)

Anonymous said...

Lisa, sorry you are having a rough day dear, you hang in there and take care of yourself.  You're always in my thoughts and prayers dear....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

aawww Lisa... take some time for just you... away from the computer... just veg in bed and enjoy a little rest.
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

i know somewhat what you feel and mean. Try to stay calm and to yourself and rest. It will pass.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I fell you, I get like that sometimes, and why does it always seem to be on a day I have to go to work???? HUMMMM!!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

oh and BTW NO ONE is "NORMAL" there is NO such thing!!!

Theresq