Tuesday, June 12, 2007

....talking on the phone to my grandson! lol

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 



 


Well....tonight...I wasn't able to sleep. Bummer! My legs have gotten worse and so have my arms and my hands. I'm going to do my best to describe it. I want to at least log this.



I'm also still very dizzy and very off! Again...I'm going to do my best to explain this.
When I put something down on the table, it's way off...I miss it! I'm so dizzy, It makes it hard to walk and do everything. Even to think! When I am asked a question, and I have to think on my own...It's like I'm fighting my own brain and body just to get my thoughts and words out! And it's a very slow prossess.

My legs feel like they are stiff! Very hard to get the to move! I feel like a tin man walking. And very slow. My arms are very weak. Using them takes so much energy. I don't understand this...but I feel the need to log all of this.
Along with all of that, I'm also having major shocking feelings all through my whole entire body as well! It hurts to walk...because on thebottoms of my feet are the worse! I don't know why.
I'm still up because I'm not able to get comfortable enough in bed because of all this pain.


My daughter called me earlier and I talked to her and my grandson! :o) Of course...that always cheers me up! :o) I haven't seen them in days! I invited them over for dinner tomorrow...I hope they can come....I really miss them sooo much! :o) She was taking pictures of him while he was taking to me! :o) He was hugging the phone too! That just brought tears to my eyes! :o) I have always said to him, "hugs and kisses!" And he did on the phone! :o) Bless him! :o)
He was also eating a S'mores too! lol
Then we had to say good bye because it was time for him to get ready for bed. :o) But that really cheered me up! :o)

An old friend of DH's called tonight and I talked to him. :o) It's been years since I've seen him. He had me laughing so hard...my cheecks were hurting! lol :o) Then my body started to go into a stupid spasms and that electric shock feeling got worse! Geesh! So I had to let DH have the phone back. But it was great to hear from him! :o) So, now I know if I laugh too hard, it effects my body too! Just things to remember for the future.
I thought about going out and sitting on the porch for awhile to see if that might help a bit. :o) It has cooled down quite a bit...so that will be nice. :o)
Thanks for listening to me. :o)
Just felt the need to log. :o)
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM so glad you got to have a few laughs. I hope soon you get a dr to see you and get you on some meds

Anonymous said...

We are always here to listen Lisa you know this one here is anyway.OH! I do feel for you.It's awful you have so many things to contend with Grrrrrrrr.Odd times my legs feel similar,but more when I have sat for long periods of times.Is any of your medication causing these attacks do you think? I used to get feeling like electric shocks through my body a few yrs back when I was taking a certain antidepressant tablet.When the doc took me off it they ceased.I hope they are much better today Tuesday.I loved the pics of Grandson,he is getting a real expert at the mobile phone LOL!! I bet he will want his own one real one for his third birthday Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Chatter Chatter LOL!! He is so cute Haaaaaaaa.It's lovely your daughter rings you so often even if you cannot see them every day.I hope you have some nice weather and yes try sitting on your beautiful porch a little.The fresh air alone will not harm you,It will do more good than being in the house even if for only five minutes.It's amazing how fresh air works on the body.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http;//journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

The pics are lovely. :)
Thinking of you my friend, got you in my prayers.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

 Hope your feeling better today.  Love the angel graphic.

                         Julie

Anonymous said...

I found your journal through a link on someones sidebar...can't even remember who's now...I was looking at so many.  I was kind of drawn to you because the exact same things you are describing here are the same feelings my MIL describes to us.  She also has MS and she had went through so much...cancer (which she found out she has again yesterday)  CardioMyopothy (sp?) and she said just feeling the air itself blow on her skin it just hurts.  I can't even imagine the pain but reading your journal has  helped me understand it a bit better.  I'm going to tell her to take a peak at your journal...maybe it will help her knowing she's not alone.  It's horrible watching her go through this that's for sure.  My prayers go out to you and I hope that the pain lessens for you!  

http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Ok I just checked out the pics of your grandson.  Man o Man that little boy is a cutie!  Those eyes are like none I have ever seen.  They are tear drop shaped!  He's going to be a big heart breaker when he grows up!  :)

Anonymous said...

That is a good way of explaining things mom. I understand what you are saying. Kayden enjoyed talking on the phone with you as always. lol. As far as I know we will be there for dinner. The speech lady canceled the appt for Thursday, but we still have the appt with the mayor. Dinner just cant be started at 7 or done at 7. lol. Jeremy has to work tonight. lol. love ya

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope you feel better today , hope your grandson can come to dinner, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I just love talking to old friends! I do think that you should document everything. It may help you and the doctors.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

maybe you can call the doctor and alert them to this electric shock thing. Loved the pics of your grandson. He is a doll.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I think I have actually understood what MS does to the body and how it makes the person feel better reading your journal than I ever have before.  It all seemed so vague and distant, but now I feel that when someone tells me they have MS and describe what they feel I am not going to dismiss it as I have before.  I think it is so strange that something can cause the functions of the body to go wrong like this.  I always thought I was so lucky at certain point to have no pain when a crisis came just numbness.  Complete lack of feeling.  I thought if this goes on I can die as easy as a leaf falling from a tree.  But there are a lot of little pains in between.  I felt pain this morning when I ran into a black friend of Bob's and he started crying about what had happened to him.  I had to come home and recover, but in a way this was good because it ws a testimony to Bob's greatness of spirit. I feel the same about you, you have a greatness of spirit that nourishes people even as you write about pain.  You are one of my heroines.  Gerry  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

you need to keep writing like this. I've told you this.

Anonymous said...

Awww that little angel would cheer me up too. Aren't grandsons wonderful! He does the same thing my grandson does. I  have to be on speaker phone too when we talk. I love it now because he's more vocal when we talk he tells me everything he's done and of course when am I coming to his house or he says stay with you Nay. I loved when your grandson was hugging the phone so cute. I always tell my grandson I love you. Be careful. See you later. and now he tells me that too. Kyan hasn't ever had s'mores yet, but he'd probably like them. Hope you start feeling better.
Take care, Chrissie