Sunday, June 3, 2007

Another great day! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 



Good morning everyone! In hopes that you are all feeling well and are not in much pains. :o)


Yesterday....I was getting tired of working on the computer trying to get certain things to work for me for my graphics. Aol has not been good to me lately! ggrr! :o)
Soooo...I just decided to change that feeling! :o) I called my best friend to see what she was up to!
I know I really needed to get out of the house for awhile and all I wanted to do is to just go to a store and just look around. :o) But not alone. Living in a house with two guys...lol...yeah right...they wouldn't go! LOL
Thankfully she wasn't doing anything either! YAY! :o) And just doing nothing together sounded good to her too! :o)
So we went to Meijer's (sp) and looked around. It was nice just to be out and have no time limit! :o)
All day here...we had storms and rains off and on. Crazy weather. But we did need it. Here in town, there was a festival going on and in the town we went to, they had a Strawberry festival going on there! :o) With the speradic rains...my husband and I were going to go to the festival here in town. We always like to go. But we both didn't want to get wet either! LOL :o)
My girl friend and I didn't! :o)~ We could hear the thunder while we were in the store. So...I knew by getting out that way, I wasn't getting wet! lol
While we were looking down the isle for a cover for my pool...I happened to see a couple of things for my grandson! Gee..imagine that! LOL :o)~ I couldn't pass them up! He loves to play ball...it doesn't matter waht kind...just play ball! :o) God bless him! ;o) So...here is what I had to get him! :o)



I know he'll have so much fun! :o) That soccer set is huge...lol....thats going to be so funny to watch him play with! :o)


While still in that isle....I seen what I'd love more then anything to have for my birthday! :o) I know this may sound stupid to some, but hey, when it's the nest best thing to what I can have to the real thing...I'll take it! :o) It's a pool typ hot tub!!! YESSS! :o) $499.00! :o) I haven't told my husband about it yet, because thats still too expensive. But, it can be put in the house! It's what my doctor wanted me to have! :o) To me...as long as it helps my body...I'm happy! :o) Plus, it would fit perfectly in this room too! :o)
After my friend and I were done looking around in the store, we went to the Waffle House to eat. ;o)
That was the only place we could find in town that wasn't packed! Gessh! Because of the fesitval. ;o)
It was nice to be able to sit and have a good conversation. :o) Her neck, shoulder and arm are getting worse. :o( The doctors are wanting to now do exploritory surgery on her arm. Her shoulder is frozen and won't move very high. And she's not even able to turn her arm. :o( It upsets me to see her go through this. And this much pain. But through the surgery....I pray that they will find what's going on and it will be fixed for her. :o) I'm so proud of her too! She's a fighter too! YAY! :o) You go girl friend! :o)~
I'm just so proud of her and how far she's come in her life as well! :o) YAY! ;o) I'm so happy for her! :o)

As you can tell...I didn't get much sleep tonight. I woke up because I got over heated and my pains. 3 hours is enough form me! :o) No problemo! :o)~
I'd like to try and get out again today...but who knows. I'd like to try and get my husband down there to show him the hot tub. :::crossing my fingers::: He doesn't like that store. :o) I'll have to sweet talk him! LOL yeah right! lol :o) Kidding! :o)
He'd go if I'd asked him too! :o)


Well...I've rambled enough for now. :o) I'm going to try and tackle that darn side bar again! Still having problems with that too! I don't understand why...but I'm just going to wipe it all away and re do it all! :o)
Have a great day! Thank you all for your comments...and Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

heck I d have fun with those toys. glad you had a great day. We need some rain badly been dry for three weeks and not much before then. our creek is totally dried up.

Anonymous said...

Glad you & GF got to get out & go shopping...wish I had someone to do that with! But I'm used to going alone. I talk to everyone I meet...I know they must think I'm nuts. LOL
I have the same thing with my left arm that your friend has. GRRR Had it since '92.
Hope you have a blessed day today.
Huggies,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good day :)  Hope the hubby agrees... it would be good for you :)  I'd be worried about the moisture tho.....  look into that so not to have your walls get soft.
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

First of all, looks like someones plan worked: you are no longer under most commented journals. :(
Secondly, he will love those toys you got him!! Especially the soccer one.
Thirdly, I was at the Strawberry Festival yesterday and we saw the rain clouds, so everyone *well not EVERYONE* left, and we didn't, and it never rained. Once we got into Piqua, it looked like it rained up here. lol.
Lastly, I am glad you were able to get out yesterday. :) :) :)
I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you got to go shopping yesterday, sounds like a fun day, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's good that you got to get put and have some fun!!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

I am meant to be having a op on my shoulder. But warned that the surgery will make things worse before they come better. Wondered if it was the same. Glad you had a good day despite the rain.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Lisa, thanks for the memories of the Troy Strawberry Festival, we used to go to that every year and then out to Fulton Farms to get the rest of our yummy produce, fruits, veggies.  Glad you had a good day with your friend.  Take care....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
It's nice that you were able to get out with your friend.
Nice presents for grandson!
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Your grandson is gonna love those gifts. Keeping my fingers crossed you get that spa. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

That reminds me I want to redo my sidebar ~ thanks lisa ;-)  Glad you had a good day with your mate.  It's nice sometimes to just forget everything and have a laugh with your mates. Great gifts for the grandson :-)

Jenny