Monday, June 18, 2007

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



 


Good morning. Trying to get back into the swing of things again. I do hope that everyone is feeling good today. :o)


From what I wrote in my last entry, now you see why I'm used to waiting. If that makes any sense? Yes, it was the EMG test that concluded the ms. I know...lol...when I write, sometimes nothing comes out right, ot it will. It's a day to day thing. :o) You can always email me. ;o) I don't mind them as always. ;o)


Today, my home health aid will be coming. That will help me out so much. My physical therapist is on vacation...not being mean, but I'm kind of glad...it's giving my poor body a break! :o) Whew! When she gets back next week...I know it's going to hurt! Life goes on. :o)


I was told last night that one of the reasons for the "out burst" was because of he doesn't like to watch me die. He doesn't like to see me in this condition. He knows how I "used" to be. I'm still going over that in my head and have a few compromises to ask.


Today is going to be another hot hot day like it was yesterday! I sat out on the porch for a bit and had a hard time breathing so I came back in. This was in the evening.
Way up in the 90's. It's killing one of my plants.

So...nothing planned today. :o) Just to stay as cool as possible. I don't need my body in any more pain then it's in. :o)
I found this and I liked it;

   Never fear shadows, they simply mean there's light shining somewhere nearby.    -Ruth Renkel


I'm going to leave it at that. :o) I have alot to do. I hope that evryone has a great day! :o)
Thank all of you for yoursupport! Gods blessings to you all! :o)


 


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that your body gets a break. lol. Hope you have a good day today. :) My opinion, I don't know if that "outburst" was just because you are ill. I guess we will see. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through, Lisa, even though you describe it vividly in your journal. "Lisa was here"? You are very much here, and to stay!

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you stay cool. We are in the middle of a high heat wave here. We actually had record breaking tempetures over the weekend!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, know what you are going through on a daily basis can't be easy on you dear or your loved ones.  Know I care.  It's evident that your husband is having a hard time dealing with you health concerns, has he given thought to going to a support group, know there are groups out there that could help him deal with your health problems, sounds like he needs the extra support. This could help make things a lot easier for you all the way around dear.  Bless you....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

I sure hope todya is a good deay for you

Anonymous said...

my hunnie does not handle my illness well at all...in the last 5 years he has seen me deteriorate a great deal...and he is not expressive with his feelings at all...so I have gone through those outbursts and arguements and so on...but I do realize that it is NOT easy on him at all...I am NOT the same person I used to be...and so much has happened and it seems nothing helps....from one day to the next I have no idea how much I can function and that just irritates him to no end...he is NOT mad at me...he is MAD at the sickness...and I think that is the way it is for your husband too...sometimes I cry because I am just in too much pain to be understanding...then there are days that the light comes on in my head and I truly understand how he feels and his frustration with it all....Keep strong hun....you husband loves you more then life....I am sure it is eating him alive to see someone he loves suffer....there are no magic answers just tons of prayer...
I am here for you anytime.....((((((hugs)))))
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

I sure can relate.  I have my health problems but my honey's is worse.  If I can find the email that I typed up explaining his problems, I'll send it to ya.  It's very long.  I think it's on my desktop puter.  We have been thru ALOT the 25 yrs. we've been together.  I have almost lost him many times including just last month.  It's very hard to watch him suffer and get worse but I do not have "outbursts" in front of him.  We married for better or worse, healthy or sick.  I'll admit it's very hard to deal with.  Maybe your DH should find a support group???  He'll find he's not alone and if he can open up to talk to other people going thru the same thing, maybe he can handle it better.  JMO.
Love ya,
D

Anonymous said...

Well said...with the last two commenter's. You know how hard it has been for us to talk.

Anonymous said...

we have the AC going....the humidity is a killer. I hope today is a good day for you.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

HI, FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO ASK HOW YOU ARE DOING? SECOND I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE FIBIRMYOLGY FOR IT IS TAKING A LOT OF MY LIFE ALSO. SOME DAYS THE PAIN IS SO BAD YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO MOVE. I KNOW HOW YOUR FRIEND FEELS WHEN HE SAYS HE REMEMBERS HOW YOU USED TO BE AND DOES NOT LIKE TO SEE YOU IN SO MUCH PAIN MY BF FEELS THE SAME WAY ABOUT MINE SOMETIMES. IF YOUR EVER ON AND WOULD LIKE TO CHAT I HAVE BOTH YAHOO AND AOL...judy_b_mcentire@yahoo.com & bittywitchway@aol.com STOP BY AND CHAT SOMETIMES. SOMETIMES IT HELPS TO TALK TO SOMEONE GOING THRU THE SAME THINGS. NOW ON TO THE LAST REASON I'M SENDING THIS YOU HAVE SOME GRAPHICS ON HERE THAT ARE REALLY GREAT, WHERE DID YOU GET THEM AND HOW DID YOU APPLY THEM TO YOUR PAGE? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP WITH THIS