Saturday, June 2, 2007

What a day! LOL and pictures! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



                                   Good afternoon!


I hope that everyone is feeling well and not in much pain today! :o)


Boy what a day I had yesterday!!! LOL :o) On Fridays, I babysit my grandson while my daughter is in class.
He was full of viniger! lol We had so much fun! I'm able to watch him because her class on Fridays aren't as long as they are during the week. :o)
As you can tell by the pictures above...we had lots of fun! :o)
What is it...as soon as he hits the two year old mark, he gets all of this energy?! LOL :o) Since he's grown up with me being disabled and using my cane and wheel chairs...he knows what to do and what not to do. ;o) Which is good. :o)
We watch the Doodlebops a few times together...played on his muscical intruments...read books...and danced...well I pretended and he did the rest! lol :o)
He ate his lunch. Looked out side and wanted to go out to play. It was in the mid 90's! Too hot for me to be out there. I knew I would cramp up. I had an idea.

So...I put him in some play clothes and out we went! He was so happy! :o)
His out side toys are stored in the shed. We get them out...and I get out his little Elmo sprinkler! :o)~
As he's mowing the yard with his little mower...I hooked it up.
We blew bubbles and he mowed the mover and played some ball.
Then I started to heat up! I went and turned Elmo sprinkler on! He didn't know what to think! So....I went right over to it and I got in it! It felt soooo good! LOL :o)
Then he knew what to do! :o) You play in the water! Cool! :o)
He loved that! But...after awhile...he didn't like the fact that it kept going around in cricles! lol So...he came up with the idea on how to stop it! He got his mower and ran it over! lol That did the trick! :o)
Then...he liked that idea better! :o)

After awhile of that....he wanted it back to the way it was! :o) He moved the little mower and off the sprinkler went!!! LOL :o)
He ran! :o) And there stood his little mower...all left behind! lol
He was yelling for me to go and get it for him! lol I told him to go and get it! lol
He would get closer...closer...closer...then the water got him! lol Then he came running! :o) He was done with that! No more Elmo! lol :o)
So...I got in it a few more times, then I turned it off! :o) Then he crepted up slowly to his little mower, and then hurried and grabbed it! lol :o) Too funny! :o)
Then it was time to go in! I had to...way to hot out!
So, we put all of our things on my walker and head back in the house. :o) I change him out of his wet clothes and into his dry ones. :o)
He was so tired! That wore him out! LOL

We sat and watched Little Bear. :o) He was just starting to fall asleep when my daughter called me to let me know she was on her way home! :o)


I'm telling you...it took everything I had after she had left yesterday to keep my eyes open!!! LOL :o) It was too late to take a nap. So I stayed up. ;o) I was beat!
I watched Ghost Whisperer and I was down to one eye open by then....and that comes on at 8:00! lol After that...I went to bed! :o) And I slept so good! lol


Well....I really need to be going now. I have a few more things I need to get done....then some places to go! :o) Whew!
Thank you for your comments and Gods blessing to all of you! :o)


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the big eyeed look sometimes that is awesome in a baby. i wish i had one around

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Nice to have our classic selection back, I enjoy it along with a choice of the others once in a while.  :)
I watch Ghost Whisperer too, on a 7:00 here.
Have a great wkend.
Sug

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, good to be back and catching up on all your news and what lovely pictures here to greet me.I had to laugh at the little one.He is so cute and lovely .He looked to have a great time with his Grandma.How much we love them knowone will ever know.My Joseph has gone home now and I am feeling pretty lonely tonight but I will get over it in a day or two.The garden looks a lovely big one for your Grandson to play in.What fun he had witht he sprinkler LOL!! I loved the mowing down of it he did LOL!! I don't think I could do much in them temps either.I hope you  well and I am happy to read you had a good sleep.Sometimes it's good to get tired out I feel.They are hard work children but it does have its perks too.Thanx for sharing the pics they are delightful.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of your grandson, thanls for sharing them with us.  You surely had one busy, fun day with him.....so evident he's good for you.  Notice from your words today and past entries, when he's with you that you seem to find all the energy, good feelings to keep you going, when he's gone, you seem to do a crash...glad he's able to be with you a good deal my dear....a positive influence, but then little ones can do that to all of us, so darling.....Take care, enjoy your weekend....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

lisa, this is a wonderful entry about your grandson, this is a happy entry.  I'm glad you are able to spend a little time with him.  I can't wait to have grandchildren some day...they are so sweet.  Hope you are having a nice weekend too.  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love the pictures !!!!!!!! You are so beautiful and your grandson is precious !!!!!!! , You should get my letter Monday, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

your grandson sounds like such a treat!!! What a cutie putotie! :)~

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
What a great time with your grandson, I am so happy that you and he had a good time.
He is so cute!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

i love seeing CutiePatootie in your pics...it is storming here right now....sounds like hail.
You look gorgeous as always in the pic of you.
Love,lj

Anonymous said...

As usual I have to tell you I loved the pictures of your grandson. You are so lucky to get to see him so much.  I envy you.  Heaven to me was holding my grandson Jonathan David (Jack) in my arms.  God Bless Lisa, Merry

Anonymous said...

Awww those pics are too cute :-)  Thank you for sharing them sounds like you had a good time xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures mom!! My son is the best and most adorable baby EVER!! :) :) Thanks for watching him!