Saturday, June 16, 2007

Today

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



Good morning! :o) I do hope that all are feeling well today! :o)


Yesterday...nothing seemed to come out right when I opened my mouth. When I write in this journal...I've said before how long it takes me to write an entry. I'm able to back space...sit and actually think and "wait" on those words to "float" back by again so I can speak them. This is the most frustrating thing to endure. It takes so long to have a normal conversation anymore. It seems as though the only person that is understanding is my DH! :o) Thankfully! :o) Mainly because he's here with me the most.

Patience! Thats all I ask for. :o)


I really enjoyed myself yesterday! :o) I was sooooo HAPPY that my daughter came over! :o) I had fun in the pool with my grandson of course! :o) And thought that my daughter and I could have some time together. :o) I guess not. I'll have her pencil me in sometime.




I said last night that I should buy a case of band aids so I can put them all over my body in all of the places that hurt. Because I don't think at times once again..."Because I look fine on the out side....I must be FINE on the inside!" Not the case! Right now...I need one huge one to put over my heart!

All I have planned to do today is maybe if it's not hot out again today is go out in fry myself in the pool. I need some color.


 



Tags:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))I hoe you have a loly weekend.

Anonymous said...

You know how long it takesd me to make an entry & how painful it is, that's why i make only 3 a week.
So don't feel bad about it taking you a long time. :)
Glad you had a good time yesterday, hope this wkend is beautiful for you too.
Sug

Anonymous said...

they say today in our part of Ohio it will be 90 and we are in a drought. I am glad today you are somewhat better.
LOVE, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

its hot today . yes the thing abotu joruanls is you can stop and re read but I stil sometimes mes up

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you got to have fun with your grandson yesterday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a good Saturday, Lisa

Anonymous said...

use the sunblock if your outside. ((((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!!! :(

Theresa

Anonymous said...

It will get better.

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I understand in having a disease that people cannot see.  My rhuematoid you cannot see but I can barely lift my arm...get's me so damn frustrated.
Of course I have no idea how you feel or how you are struggling but I sure understand about the people not understanding because they cannot see.
Hope your day goes better.
Love you,
Donna