Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm 55! LOL :o) thats figure! lol


 


I'm one of the 55. Are You?
Don't even think about using spell check!!!!!!!!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs?
Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are,
the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in th e rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!



 


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Terrific. And guess what? I could read it easily. YAY!!
Hugs and love too,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I could read it, but isn't it something!  Funny! xoxo Merry

Anonymous said...

the thing is Im dyslexic so this is what I see anyway so I flew thru this heck I type this way alot f times

Anonymous said...

That's really cool.

Anonymous said...

And they say spelling is important. Some teachers here in Mass. should read this and rethink how they teach.

Anonymous said...

I am one of the 55 too!! Love ya mom
I will call ya in a bit! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Well Happy 55th Birthday dear, hope you enjoy it.  Yep I could read that without any problem.  Take care. Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I could read it but then again I know I am strange!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Hey, I could read!
Neat,
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Yes I can & we have various versions of this in psych but I had not heard it was only 55%? Hmmm? Have to look that up.

Anonymous said...

i was able to read that whole entry!
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

amazing. I red the whole thing. (((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Just want to make some kind of a comment and wish you all the luck and health in the world.  The name of your journal is what attracted my eye as I was opening my own private journal that I don't even know if I will use or make public.  But your journal is a joy.  Thanks so much for sharing.

Arlene