Tuesday, June 12, 2007

GREAT news to report!!!! YAY!!!


 


Even though I'm really feeling like that spinning top right now...I have such great news!!! :o)


Bare with me here...really dizzy still. :o)


Ok...I got the call from the place in Cincy to make my appointment set up! YAY!! :o)
The lady and I were on the phone for at least 20 minutes. She couldn't believe how long my files sat for so long! But...they aren't now, and thats what matters! :o)
She told me that she had to send me a form to fill out and send back to her. And as soon as she got that back, then she could make my appointment as soon as possible! :o) But....She told me that she thought that since I've been without any kind of treatment for so long...she gave me the website's address with a form on it to fill out so I could send it in faster! YAY! :o) That way I'll have an appointment so much quicker! :o)
Now, things are in the works! :o) I'm so happy! :o) I had to write about this! :o)
I'm still dizzy, tingly and just in a brain fog..but hey...I'm so happy right now! lol :o)
Thank you for all of your prayers!
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


ty LJ :o)


 


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Lisa that is wonderful news, Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you mom!!! Finally!! lol. Hope things work out for ya. Loe ya
And yea, I am sure you are as dizzy as that top. lol

Anonymous said...

That IS great news. SO happy for you .
Big hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Finally!  Great news.......I'm so happy for ya.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

great news:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

OH I can not wait till I can hear what they do for you on your first appointment

Anonymous said...

Prayers were heard.

Anonymous said...

yes, yes, yes. This is wonderful news. I am so happy for you. Finally things are going to happen, and you can get some answers. (((((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Im truely happy for you!  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!
So happy for you. Praise God!
Sug

Anonymous said...

First the pics of your grandson are too adorable....no wonder he always cheers you up...his facial expressions speak volumes...
I am so HAPPY for you that there is movement on you seeing a doctor....that must be a huge relief for you. Keep us updated....
I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers....
Take Care Of You....
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

You spin all you want that's wonderful news.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Great news, Lisa, things are finally moving :-D))

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful...I'd milk that guilt for all it is worth! They need to take care of you! Love the top...had to snag it! :-)

Anonymous said...

i am so happy to hear this wonderful news.
love,lisa