Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Funny bumper stickers! LOL

-If You Can Read This, I've Lost My Trailer.

-Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult.

-Honk If Anything Falls Off.

-If You Can Read This, Please Flip Me Back Over... [Seen Upside Down,On A Land Rover]

-Saw It... Wanted It... Had A Fit... Got It!

-Caution - Driver Legally Blonde!

-The Earth Is Full - Go Home.

-This Would Be Really Funny If It Weren't Happening To Me.

-You're just jealous because the voices only talk to ME.

-Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

-Out of my mind...Back in five minutes





-It's as BAD as you think, and they ARE out to get you.

-Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.

-I Brake For No Apparent Reason.



- Doesnt play well with others



- My attitude, your problem



- The voices in my head are talking, and they dont like you



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...some good ones here. Most of them I've seen, but several I hadn't. Thanks for sharing. Laughter is good for the soul.
Hugs,
Barb-http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/letterstoheaven

Anonymous said...

I need that one up top

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa - I'm sure you got my email. I added one of the emails my daughter sent me to my journal. So I couldnt write what I felt I was in a sad mood. Joebaby's mom is not going to live much longer - I added at the end of todays journal a couple of facts. Please pray for her to have less pain. She is in dire pain. I think the pain is killing her worse than the cancer. I will add more to my journal later tonite. I'm trying to catch up on all my emails and comments right now.  http:/journals.aol.com/rznaber/your-naber-blog/
Roz  We may fly down - we're going to find out tonite how soon we should get to Florida - thats where they live. Joebaby's mom was more of a mom to me than my own mom...

Anonymous said...

great bumper stickers:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Everything is very funny!!!

Anonymous said...

my bumper sticker says " if you are going to ride my ass at least pull my hair!"
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I lvoe them!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love those !!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa