Thursday, June 7, 2007

Dont know what to do.....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 


 


Yesterday....was not a good day....and by far the worst! I left a message on my neuro's answering machine to call me asap!!! No call back! :o(
I'm going to call again this morning! What do I do? What helps with this pain? I've cried now for two days straight.
My daughter and my grandson came over last night. That cheered me up. But it wasn't esing my pains like it normally does. I have pictures, but don't feel like putting them up right now.
He loves his new soccer bowl and net. ;o) It was fun to watch. :o)
I'm need to go now. I don't have much hair left because I'm pulling it out. And here I thought the fibro pain was bad! NOT!
Gods blessings to all of you! ;o)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom...I feel sooooooooooo bad for you. I really do. I hate seeing you like this. And what you told me last night, about made me cry. But I held it in. :(  I am glad he likes his soccer ball and net. That is really cute. We will be over tonight! So I will see ya later. I love you!!

ps: this is what you do: cant you call someone else "higher" than the docs office and report it?

Anonymous said...

Sorry you feel so bad today, my dear friend. Know I have you in my thoguhts & prayers.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa, so sorry you are going through this terrible pain, I hope you've herd from your neurology office and they can get you in right away.  Hang in there dear.  You are in my thoughts and prayers. Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa, this makes me so sad.  I just hope the pain does not stay at this intensity.  And that something will relieve it.  It must be so debilitating.  It does feel good to be back visiting journals.  Gerry

Anonymous said...

I am not getting alerts through LISA.I didn't get this one anyway.So sorry I am late,I am having to check everyones Journals.Grrrrrr.OH! I am so sad that you have so much pain.How awful can it be.There must be something more they can give you to help? You rest and see if that does any good.Have a painfree Friday I hope and pray.Take Care Thinking of you.God Blesss Kath
Astoriasand http://journlas.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES