Friday, June 15, 2007

I got to see my grandson last night! ;o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 




Last night...my DH got a call from my daughter. :o) She wanted to know if he wanted to come over to see all of the things that they have done so far for their wedding.
He came in to ask me if I wanted to go along. :o) She knew that I wasn't having a very good day...and so did my DH. But, he knows that she and my grandson always helps me. :o)
I just put a skirt on...left my pj top on and put a bra on...because that was easier for me. Because .....yes, I was going to go if I had to be carried! :o) She doesn't come over very much anymore, so I did my best to climb the stairs to their appartment. :o) I did it just to see them! :o)

It was great! :o) I was able to see the dress she has...I've already seen some of the things...then she showed me a few ideas that her friend and wedding planner has...and I love them! :o) Things are moving along soothly now. :o)

Spent time with my grandson! ;o) I miss him so much too! :o) If I could put him in my purse and take him home with me, I would! lol :o) If anyone knew what my daughter and my grandson does to help me feel better...even I don't understand it...it's like this small shot of a numbing agent! But just until either I leave or they leave. :o( Then it all comes right back! Just like that. If that makes any sense?
He makes me smile and laugh! He hugs me till I choke! LOL He gives me sooo many kisses! :o) He holds a special place in my heart always! :o)
I'm just gald I went last night! :o) For that little bit of time...my hips and legs were feeling abit better. :o)

We got home last night and I noticed that the plants on the front porch were drying out! aahh! We didn't sit out on the porch the night before and DH forgot to water them! :o) oops! So, last night...he watered all of them and took special care of two of them. They look so much better already this morning. ;o) Whew! :o) I'm teaching him how to garden little by little. :o) He's doing a great job too! :o)

My son came home after all of that from band practice. They're having a few problems with a band member and one of the guitarist had quit, so they are now looking for another one. The one they were working with last night he said did ok. :o) Thats good. :o) After he was talking to us about that...DH and he had a few words. Nothing bad...just I hope that he does it. I also need to talk to the other person that lives here as well about how much longer they will be staying here too. :o) Geesh! It's like having swinging doors in this house sometimes! :o)

I've rambled on enough now and probable bored you all to tears! lol :o) So I'll end it here! :o) Thank you all for your support! :o) Gods blessings to you all! :o)


 


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to go over to dtrs, :)
Love all the pics you posted, your smile lights up the room.
Have a good weekend.
Sug

Anonymous said...

I always love your pics!  Your grandson is adorable.  Glad you made it to your daughters.  I'm a bit behind on the wedding stuff you mentioned.  Gotta go back and read some in your journal.  (sheepish grin)  I'll get to it later on today or this weekend.  Got to run.

Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures I love seeing you so happy. YOur not fat. and I think you look great. I wish you oculd be with him more

Anonymous said...

In no way are you boring i love to read about you and your family and that adorable grandson of yours. The weddind items look lovely. Your daughter is going to make one stunning bride.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

loved the pics. i love how your grandson makes you smile. when i was going through the cancer ordeal, my kids and grandkids always made me feel better. they were my reasons to get up each morning. ((((((hugs))))))

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad that you came over last night. Sorry I don't come over as much anymore. :(  Kayden really enjoyed seeing the both of you guys last night! :)
ohh a problem with the band. Well I know who they are having problems with but I didn't know a guitarist left. Who was it?
HAHAHA YEA RIGHT!! Talk to them?! ur silly mom!! lol
i crack myself up! :)
love ya

Anonymous said...

Kids are great that way, aren't they.  The best distraction in the world.  They hold all our hopes...even as we don't understand what's happened to us.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm so glad you got to spend time with your grandson, awesome pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love the pics......your face is totally lit up when you are with your grandson...just so beautiful!!!!
So glad you made it over there and spent some time....
Take Care Of You!!!!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Its love...it heals all things! I'm so glad you got to go & have some fun. I'm going to see my niece now this weekend & she is in until the 27th & she heals everything! Thanks for reminding me...have to go sprinkle mine because it was too late last night!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

enjoy your weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

The kids in my life always make me feel better.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

who is moving out? I am confused.
Dont you dare call yourself fat! Damnit, you are beautiful, inside and out and not fat.
I love the pics of your grandbaby.
XOOXOX lj