Friday, May 4, 2007

~ ABC meme ~

I snagged this from Amy's! :o)


A-Available or Single? Married!


B-Best Friend: Rhonda :o)


C-Cake or Pie: Yes, please!


D-Drink of Choice: Sprite


E-Essential Item(s): Cane/walker, and my computer. :o)


F- Favourite Colour(s): Purple, Sage green


G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears! :o)


H- Hometown: Troy, OH


I- Indulgence: Something just for me. :o)


J- January or February: February


K- Kids: 2 kids and 1 grandson. :o)


L- Life is incomplete without: laughter, being able to lauigh at yourself!


M- Marriage Date: February 14...then again on October 31! :o)~

N- Number of Siblings: I grew up with two sisters....!


O- Oranges or Apples? whichever I'm in the mood for


P- Phobias/Fears: Deep water


Q- Favourite Quote: "Stop blaming others for your own mistakes!"


R- Reasons to smile: My family!


S- Season: Autumn


T- Tag Three:  Ok....3...you're tagged!


U- Unknown Fact about Me: I hate to eat.


V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? No


W- Worst Habit(s): I'm too sensitive



X – X-rays or Ultrasounds?: ....Had plenty of both...


.
Y- Your Favourite Foods: Sea food, Chinese and Mexican!


Z- Zodiac: Virgo! :o) I know, I know....that explains it all now, right? LOL :o)~




Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these abc's

Anonymous said...

Lisa, love your answers, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I like autom as well. We just dont have that season where I live!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

You'll find all my answers in my Journal.  This was fun!  Merry
http://journals.aol.com/merry1621/Merrysthoughtshopesdreamsgoal/