Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Can't sleep.....!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 



Well....I'm up! :o) Went to bed early. Before I went to lay down....I was watching tv...and then tried to draw and paint. My hands aren't as steady as they used to be, so my drawings don't come out the way I'd like them to anymore. Bummer! I tried a simple painting useing simple water color pencils. I screwed up on a fish I was trying to draw...so it looks like some kind of a monster jumping out of water! LOL :o) The rest of it came out pretty! :o)
I just chucked them aside. :o) It's good exercise for my hands and small motors though! :o)


My daughter had told me on Friday that she was going to be moving out. She leaves on Friday to stay at her boy friends and on the weekend visits her father. :o) On Monday's she comes back home. She called me to let me know that she was going to stay at her boy friends house on Monday night because my grandson was sleeping.....so I wouldn't worry. :o)

Too cute he is! :o) This Saturday is his birthday and this is the picture that will be in the newspaper! lol :o) Love it! :o)
This afternoon...my daughter had dropped by to pickup her mail on her way to do some erands. She told me that she wasn't going to be here again tonight. :o( I said ok.
Later...through an email...I found out she isn't coming home. :o( I cried so hard. If I knew that...I would have went out to the car and gave my grandson a kiss and a hug, and given her a kiss and a hug as well. My heart shattered! No words can describe that feeling!
I got sick. I called her on the phone because I really would rather talk and hear her voice and emotions then through enails. I had to end our converstion because I got sick again! When I get upset like this...I get sick! I don't know why. :o(
I understand her and why. I'm proud of her. I just wish she would have done this abit differently. This past week and a half has been a roller coaster! I would like to get off now!
I guess I feel like Im in a way, being punished for someone else's actions! And when someone moves out...they come home..pack up their things, and then move...right? I know she's grown, and not alittle girl anymore. I guess I'm just abit confusses. Nothing unusual for me! :o( Lately...I seem to be confise all the time!

Thank you all for listening to me!
And again...thank you for the emails, ecards and comments...they're keeping me going! :o) Gods blessings to you all! :o)


Hug...laugh and live! :o)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your daughter is moving. You will miss her terribly, I know. But, I'm sure you'll see them on a regular basis won't you? I hope you cheer up and have a good night. I know it's hard.
Cute pic of your grandson.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww Lisa I am sorry your daughter is moving, I hope you still get to see her  and your grandson alot too , Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

yeah she should have given you some notice to get use to the idea. that seems kind of harsh just moving out. your granson is cute.  im sure she will bring him to you often.
your paintings you should take pictures of to share wtih us

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you didn't get some warning about your daughter moving out. Hope you can see the wee man often.

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry your daughter is moving and it has you upset!
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

OH!!!that is not the best news, you poor thing. I do hope you are ok.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

I love you mom!! I just wanted to stay here and I love being on my own with Kayden and Jeremy. I will be there Thursday night to spend the night. :) I love you! And yes, I will come over often. Geez!! You know me. :) I love you mom!!

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry to read this Lisa.I was like that when my daughter went to live abroad in Spain.I blamed the SIL for talking her away.I still miss her,but she is coming over  this holiday, it is our spring bank holiday this SAT SUN MON TUES  in England,So I do hope you feel a little better as you get used to the idea of them being gone.What a lovely pic of Grandson once again.I wish I could pop in with him a prezzy and a card.He is so cute like you say bless him.You look after yourself.I have to go now I am making tea.So I will do your other comments later this evening.I am so behind just now.Bye for now God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I have not gone through the whole moving out thing, but I am not looking foward to it..... no matter what I say in my journal! I do hope that you have a better day today.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Awwww it's such a shame your daughter left like that :(  I hope you will get to see her soon and have a proper talk about it.  I understand what you mean about not wanting to talk about these things over an email.  You can never take the way they are supposed to mean.  big hugs to you lisa xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

Lisa, know it's hard for you not getting to see your grandson all the time, sure your daughter will visit and bring him often.  It's always hard when one of the kids move out.....parents have to remember that a while back they did the same when they grew up and your folks had to adjust also.  A little more talking of what your daughters plans were would have probably eased your mind, wish she'd done that.  But, the important thing is to enjoy each moment you have when you get together dear....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Lisa, no matter why,no matter when, when our children move on, we are hit emotinally. Tim came and went several times. first after the air force, then after college, then out of town.  Each time I iknew it was time for him to go, but I still cried  I was happy for him, but sad that the time he was in my care was gone.  Over.  It's hard to even talk abouit.  So, I surely understand what you must have felt.  You may cry on my shoulder about anything, anytime.  That's what friends are for.  Merry