Friday, May 18, 2007

A bad dream/up all night! gggrrr!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



I had another one of my re-acurring nightmares tonight! ggrrr! I was able to write it down this time. I remember it...I just would like to try and make some sense out of it. It just doesn't seem to me why it scares me! I only got an hour and a half sleep last night.

The only thing that I can figure out is what wakes me up...is someone from behind me...grabs my arm! I don't like that when I'm awake either!
I don't know if I should tell what the dream is about...only because it's silly! It makes no sense at all! Not even to me! :o) There's nothing scary about it...but I keep having it over and over again! I don't know why! And I wake up panicing!
Promise not to laugh...and I'll tell it.
In my dreams, I can walk normal.
I go to this certain 'general' store for their fudge and coffee...(much like I do here in my town at a store that I like)...I have my kids with me, and there's a wooded front porch. Tonight's dream...I told them to stay on the porch, I had a bad feeling this time on them going in with me. I go in and I have my purse held close to me. I had my bills (money) on the bottom of my purse and the rest of my purse was filled with change! I don't know why! :o) This store is ran by Amish and as I got closer to the candy counter, I noticed the lady behind the glass looked frightened! Around the candy counter are also a freezer of frozen candy bars and a cooler of soda's. This store is similar to the Cracker Barrell front store but very large. And sells many more items. I got to the counter to order the fudge...and thats when I heard and could see all of the people!!! They were all also Amish families! They were all screaming and crying for help! They all wanted something either cold or frozen! And no one was helping them! I looked up at the lady behind the counter and she just looked down, as if in shame!

I walked over to them...and they all started over to me with their hands reaching out to me! I was reaching in my purse to give them my money....and thats when I was grabbed my my arm from behind! Then I woke up! When I woke up...I was breathing so hard and just in a panic! And I don't know why!
I have this dream over and over! But...I've never gotten that far before in the dream....I've only just gotten up to the candy counter. Then I wake up in a panic! Weird!
And I usually let my kids come in with me. I don't get it! :o) What is so scary about that?! LOL
And I can't go back to sleep! :o) Someone will help figure it out! :o) This is just one of my stupid nightmares! The lesser of them all! :o)
Thank you for listening! I'm going to try to go back to bed again! :o)


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had a bad night,too.  So you're not alone. We ought to call each other in the middle of the night when we're up! LOL!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Look at theme...people are wanting something from you...many people at one time...to many at one time...are you feeling something like that now?

Anonymous said...

I have a few dreams that are not nightmares really I mean when I wake they are not all that scarry but leave me with that icky feeleing. same dream reoccouring. I also have thier dream where we go down this road to a certian motel and fun park. I have never been there and I dont nko whow this road could be there but it is and Its the same road all the time. abck in the woods tucked awayl. dreams puzzle me

Anonymous said...

the Amish were mad because there was nothing cold in the store? Whoever grabbed you from behind didnt want you to give away your cash. I pray you get more sleep. You need your rest and i love you.
lj

Anonymous said...

Bad dreams, grrr. Fortunately I don't dream too often.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you did not get any sleep last night. I do not dream or if I do I do not know it.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I did'nt sleep either last night, maybe it was a sympathy nightmare because you had one too, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

First let me say Lisa no disrespect to you at all.,but I have been having bad dreams all week about AOHELL LOL!! I have been trying all day long to sort out why with this new method of Graphic thing they have put on us won't work for me in my pics ,my graphics are not animated any more when they are in my journal.They are still animated in my files but when they are uploaded and enter my journal they are changing to still  pics.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.So I have had nightmares all day.I am wacked trying differant methods to put graphics in and nothing is working still they are not animated.Grrrrr.So I don't reckon I will sleep too well tonight either I'll be having bad dreams too of murdering someone AOL technic team LOL!!.If I cannot find a way to do this I am packing in with my journal.I think the graphics make journals and I wish aohell would leave us folks alone.

Now on your dream.Are you being pressurised for anything at home if so this could be in your subconsciousness and thus the reaching out to you for whatever from these so called people.Also the arm may be to stop you running from this in real life.Try saying no to anybody if they ask you for things first and see if the dream lessons at all.But if youv'e got a couple or so dollars in that purse you are giving away then I'll have them if you are giving them away.Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am only trying to cheer you LOL!! I hope you are understanding my humour.I hope you have got some more sleep through today by the time you read this.I will be falling asleep having my tea.I have been online that long today trying to suss this stupid change of ALHELL out I am BOGEYED LOL!!! . Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I don't dream too often, but for a couple years I had the same dream over & over and it wasn't scary either, but I would wake up the same way-PANICKED!!

They did stop...relax a little...maybe that will help?

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Firstly I am so happy your daughter is safe and sound, a scary time you have just all gone through, Now the scary time with the crash could be the trigger to your nightmare. When something so bad happens it could be a trigger for this nightmare. I am going to be a bit honest here to the person that told you not to show your emotions, up yours. How low and cruel can you get, nasty man. Give him a bottle and sit him in the corner and let the fool drink his self to death, i am sure there will not be a dry eye in the house. NOT. Sorry you are not doing too good Lisa, look back on your weekend, That will bring a smile to your face
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm...........sounds a bit of an odd one.  I'm not much of a dream interpreter I'm afraid but it definitely sounds odd.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

Must have been very frightening, Lisa. Hope it doesn't come back. Sleep well tonight.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I think all dreams carry a messsage but I don't know what it could be.  I am going to think about this dream because you have described it very well.  I will see if I can't come up with any interpretation that might mean something to you.  Gerry
http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughters-of-the-shadow-men/