Sunday, May 13, 2007

Last night's concert/pictures! and YAY! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



Hello....I hope that everyone is feeling good today and having a great day! :o)


We went to my son's concert last night and I had the best time I've had in years!!!! :o) I felt like I was in my own eliment! If that makes sense? LOL :o) There were alot of other bands there and it was like a huge jam session! YAY! I loved it! :o)
I couldn't believe how many people loved the band! I had no idea! I'm really not 'in' to this kind of music, but I will listen to my son's! :o) Why I can listen to his, I don't know! lol :o) Problably because it is my son! :o)

I was right in the front by the stage! I couldn't stand still! LOL :o) And...I couldn't dance either...but I did bounce a little! lol :o) I had to do something! lol :o)
I took around 55 digital pictures and a roll of film! :o) I guess you can say I'm a very proud mom! :o)
My son introduced me to so many of his friends and so many people....and showed me around. ;o) I had special treatment too! Especially when I was up at the stage! He made sure that my daughter and I had security around us so the mosher's ( slam dancer's) didn't hurt us! lol :o)
I got so many pictures....then my daughter found a better place for me to take pictures, so we moved! It was behind my son! With his groupies! :o)
The band itself didn't start playing untill around 9:00! :o) Soooo...it was late until we got home last night! I slept in until 9:30 this morning! Wow! :o)
Sooo...I need to run now...I have so many things to do right now! :o) My mommy's here! :::blushing::: ! :o)
Thank you all for your comments and support! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 



 


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Looks like fun was had by all. :)
You & dtr look more like sisters. You're so pretty, I never get over how adorable you are. {{ }}
Hope your day is going well.
Hugz,
Sug

Anonymous said...

Lisa, have a great day, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your pics. Your grandson looks just like his daddy!  Glad you had fun!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a good time, you looked fantastic!! Your Daughter is so lovely and she has her mums eyes and face. I looked at a couple of pics and your Daughters boyfriend looks terrified lol. Proper shifty looks.I am not dissin him i am sure he is a lovely lad and your grandson and him are very much alike in looks. but Grandson looks so cool with his uncle. I hope your having a lovely mothers day.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Sound you had a great time Lisa and looks so too from the pictures.They are fabulous and so plain.Those big blue eyes of your granson light up the night .They are beautiful.When you said your son always has to do something silly.he is like his mom he likes a good laugh Haaaaaaaaa.Or to make people laugh.Thankyou for sharing them.Grandson did look so tired .I have had many of them occasions when my kids were small.Take Care God Bless thanx for sharing.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics. You looked great. Your daughter looks so much like you. You looked so happy getting out and seeing your son play. Am so happy for you. (((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. So much fun was had by all I see. Did you look at the pics closely?? Check out pics # 18-19-24-25-28 all the orbs around them danceing too.
Love ya
  Cindy

Anonymous said...

I see flashy stuff in some pics but its cool I ove al lthe pics youf family in here

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had such a good time.  I bet it was a blast.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

So glad you are headed for some Mother's day doings.  The concert sounds great.  I am so sorry I can't see the slideshow photos.  I only see one and that is it!  Gerry

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

loved the pics...your son is so handsome and i would be proud of him too.
Love,lisa

you looked great!

Anonymous said...

That's great!  I'm glad you could go and enjoy this, and see just how many people do enjoy your son's band.  Kudos to all.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...

so pleased you had a good night out ( well needed to lift your spirits ) you must be so very proud of your son...I hope you are keeping well as can be, you have been in my thoughts although i hav'nt visited your journal lately...Best Wishes!

Astra!

http://journals.aol.com/astra1547/astras-new-journal/
ASTRA1547@sky.com

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am thrilled you had such a good time and got out.  This is great news!  And I can tell how proud you are of your son.  

It's not my kind of music, but if it were my child that was "into" it, it might be!

The main thing is tht you had FUN!  That's the best medicine there is.
Merry
Still no baby......

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the pics.  A different way of showing.  Interesting.  But you really get the flavor of the band with these pics.  Grandson looks cute with his big blue eyes.  What eyes on that kid.  Glad you had a good Mother's Day.   Gerry
http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughters-of-the-shadow-men/