Saturday, May 19, 2007

To Donna (Nightmaremom)


This entry is to a very dear friend of mine. As of yesterday...she's shut down her D'sDesigns journal. :o(
I'm truly saddened by this. It came down to a person that really needs to leave her alone. Stop with her drama and her pettiness. This...from a person on the outside looking in and can see for myself and read for mysefl, has seen nothing but pettiness from this person. It's sad.
Remember this Donna? :o)
 
It still stands...and I still mean it too! :o) Even if it does look like it say. "Ilove New Mexico!" :o) But we both know it doesn't! :o)
I'm going to really miss your graphics. As I also do know where you're coming from as well. And I'm so sorry.

To you...."I'd rather be hated for WHO I am, than to be loved for who I'm NOT!"
So many hugs to you...and I know J-land will miss you!


 


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss her beautiful artwork.
Pam

Anonymous said...

*hugs* thank you so much my friend
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

yes I m sorry whats happening ot her

Anonymous said...

I will miss Donna's Graphics too Lisa,but for now I am not inserting them in my future postings,due to the changes of AOL and my poor understanding on how to do this.The Durrrrrr that I am LOL!!! I do not like troubles whenever or wherever,so lets hope everything works out.I love to go around J/Land and feel happy when I have done so.Take Care God Bless.Thanx for the lovely comments you sent me by the way,they are very much appreciated.Hugs.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

i agree with you 100% so sad some people can't mind their own business. J-land will suffer because of this

Deb

Anonymous said...

DONNA is a WONDERFUL friend and artist. DAMN DAMN DAMN shame that this is happening to her.
love you
lisa

Anonymous said...

It is such a shame what is going on ~ I hate the people that are causing all this.  Mainly because it is causing so many people to shut down here at J-land.  These people that are doing this should go away and stop causing such pettiness!!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

I would much rather be hated for who I am as loved for whom I am not as well!~Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

very well said, Lisa. I have the I love MC symbol on my side bar. Been there for quite a while now, since Morgan made them. Donna is a wonderful lady and a good friend. You are so awesome for doing this entry. ((((((((hugs)))))))
Love ya,
Cindy xoxoxo