Saturday, May 19, 2007

Up all night again.....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



Good afternnon! I hope that everyone is doing and feeling good today! :o)


For some reason...I couldn't sleep at all last night! ggrr! Well...I know I do have alot on my mind right now...so thats a big part of it.
I ahve been in alot more pain then usual as well. Soooo...thats not a good mix! :o) I wasn't able to get to sleep until around 6:00 this morning.
My daughter is at her boy friends house..and last night she emailed me a letter that she had kept for years that he has written her. :o( I never knew about this letter! I sat and cried! She just recently told me about it. Can we say worse then Alec Baldwin?!!!!! OMG!!!! No one...and I mean NO ONE..not even an animal has NO right to be talked to like this!!! :o( I'm livid...and that doesn't even describe the depths of my feelings of how he hurt her! How? Why?

Have to move on here.....



I really have nothing planned today. Just to stay to my self. And out of his way.
I can't add to my bodies pains....nor the mental pains! (not to mention what my daughter is going through)

My son is playing a gig at a place in Troy tonight! :o) I won't be able to go see him. It's inside and way to small. I could get hurt...and he worries about that! :o) Bless him! :o) I still treasure last weekend so very much! :o)

Well....he just called...so I need to get off of here.
Thank you all so very much for your supportive emails and comments! :o) They keep me going. :o) Gods Blessings to all of you! :o)



 


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get some sleep good sleep soon

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa that is so sad to hear. KEEP THAT LETTER...you never know how that can be so handy later! Or give it back to your daughter for safe keeping. Hope you get some sleep.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

love the Depp tags... LOL  So sorry to hear about your daughter... this is an old letter?  I pray for her and all of you that this time has passed.   Sorry 'bout your pain and lack of sleep.  Relax and rest.
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am sorry about your daughter, hope you get some sleep tonight, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Sorry to hear you are down.
Hope you get some sleep tonight.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, don't try counting sheep. It might help you sleep, but they make a hell of a mess in your bedroom.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

Hi!  My name is Sheila.  I'm 50 years old and have muscular dystropy.  I have two kids still at home.  Tonight my daughter is wither her boyfriend(she's 22) and my son is at a friend's house (he's 16). I don't like being alone at night so I will probably stay up and sleep tomorrow.  Last year I got choked on some food and went into resiratory failure.  I spent 3 months on life support and now I have to sleep on a C-Pap because of sleep apnea.  Sometimes when I'm laying in bed and feel troubled, I think about all that I have to be thankful for.  The biggest thing is that my children still have their mother.  I raised them by myself and we always struggled, but they are strong and good and well, they are just the best.  Know that you are in my prayers.  We serve an awesome God  and it will all be worthwhile some day.  Visit my blog.  Help!! is the name of it. I just started it tonight.  Also nc77901@aol.com.  All this computer stuff is knew to me.  Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

i hope you slept last night. I have been awake since 10pm on Sat.

i am sorry about that note. I am sorry also that you are hurting.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

So sorry that things are going downhill for you Lisa.  Such a shame you couldn't go and see your son in concert ;-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/