Monday, May 21, 2007

I finally got one! Yay../ and I am very sorry about my journal!!!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 




My daughter came through! :o) Since we both keep up with the moon phases and my grandson loves to look at the moon...she got this shot with her phone and sent it to me! :o) So...I know that my grandson got to see it too! YAY! :o) But I'm still going to take him around J-Land and show him all of the other pictures that everyone else has as well! :o) He'll love it! :o)

I do have to admit that yes...my entry's haven't been the most 'uplifting' entry's! I'm sorry. I write about "my" life. You know why...because I can! :o) And I do! Because it's my journal! Right? I also didn't realize that having the most commented journal was some kind of a compitition either! This is all about journaling! Not the most comments! Right? Or...the most uplifting journal either! I honestly don't care! Because I'm not fake! Who's everyday life is 100% full of everything happy with nothing that ever goes wrong? Who's is? I'm in no compition! Get over yourself!

My physical therapist came this morning and really gave me another work out of pain. ggrr!  I told her about those pains where it feels like the places that feel like they need to be craked, but I know It's impossible! Well...she found them! Whoa! Now I know what they are...she told me they are the MS pains! I know the difference now! Thats for sure! OUCHIE!!! :o( A big difference! They weren't a bad like this before. But, progressive means..progressive! :o( ggrr!
So now I have new pains to learn how to describe when I talk about them in here. :o) Thats so hard to do...but I'll do my best! :o)

I needed to go to the store today...but now I can't. From my hips down...it's hard to walk. Oddly enough, my feet are hurting me pretty bad today! Especially my right one. If it stays this way...I'll have to go back to my wheel chair again.
I do hope that everyone else out there that has pains too...are feeling alright today. :o)
And yes...I do want to thank you all that do leave me comments...they do really mean alot to me. I honestly don't know why there are some people out there that might think that it's some kind of a compition. I do honestly appreciate each and everyone of them! :o) Thank you! :o) Gods Blessings to all of you! :o)


P.S. I really wish that J-Land was back to the way it used to be!!!




 


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if that is a planet that is so bright by the moon lately???

Anonymous said...

I agree with what you are saying.  Life is not always a bed of roses as some would want you to think. come on now even a bed or roses dont get any sushine in their lives part of the year.  Keep doing what you are doing, it is after all your life not theirs.
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Hiya Lisa thank you for your kind comments yesterday. I have decided to stay and why i have is written in my journal. Please feel free to pop along no comments needed please feel free to do as you want. Now you and that awful pain, i feel for you and you are in my prayers. I see my P/T on the 11 of next month and i am realy not looking forwards to it. But needs must! I am glad you got a shot at the moon, it looks class and there are some pretty good pics floating around JLand, hope you rest easy soon
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

with hard work and trust, we'll all be one again. I hope.
Great pics. LOVE YOU, lisa

Anonymous said...

You're right!  Life is not a bed of roses or else what would we have to journal about?  Praying for ya, Lisa!
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

Lisa, great pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great pic of the moon & Venus - this was at a point that both had already set over here.

Lisa, you write what you want, the way you want to. If people don't like it - there is always the X in the wee red box top right in the window. They shouldn't go and make your life any more difficult than it already is.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. LOL As usual I'm in the dark. hehehe
Competition? Of cours not, I never try to compete with anyone, I just write what I ant, I know you do too. If someone feels it's a competition to see who gets the most comments, I feel bad for them.
Have a good week, & hope you don't have too much discomfort.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Love the photo. Why shouldn't you write about your life? It's YOUR life. THose who want to read about it can- and those who don't -don't have too. As far as the competiton goes, I've not heard anything about that. I leave comments sometimes- sometimes not- depending upon how much my fingers hurt. Sometimes I can type for a long time- other times,only for a few minutes.
Take care of yourself. I'm glad your physical therapist was able to find those places that were hurting you so bad. Bet that made you feel a LOT better.
Have an AWESOME DAY. Praying for you every day.
Hugs, love & prayers,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you. I just write and I am glad that people like to read my journal, but I also know that there are people out there who do not comment. I do hope that you have a great day!
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

hey great moon shot ~! GIRL Your not here to entertain us.!!!!!! dont worry aboyut your entries being sad!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"P.S. I really wish that J-Land was back to the way it used to be!!!"

Yeah.....I know what you mean.  But, I hope by ME being back (sorta), that it helps.....
Hugs,
Gina



Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope that you will not have to go back to your wheelchair. I know how much you have been loving your independance. Take care and God bless.
Tia

Anonymous said...

It's not a competition that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard.  Life isn't all happy smiles and clearly you won't be able to write about that ~ your journal, your rules.  Sorry to hear about your new pains though :(

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am sorry you are having new pains.
Hopefully they will subside.
Don't let anyone get you down.
Screw them.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

hahaha I like what you wrote!! MOVE ON! :)  I am glad you like that picture of the moon. It was sooo much prettier in person. I wish it turned out better, but at least I got a picture. :) love ya