Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Joke! LOL

This is the fairy tale that should have been read to us when we were
little:


Once upon a time
~~~~~~~~

in a land far away,

~~~~~~~~

a beautiful, independent,
self-assured princess

~~~~~~~~

happened upon a frog as she sat
contemplating ecological issues
on the shores of an unpolluted pond
in a verdant meadow near her castle.


~~~~~~~~

The frog hopped into the princess' lap
and said: " Elegant Lady,
I was once a handsome prince,
until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.

~~~~~~~~

One kiss from you, however,
and I will turn back

into the dapper, young prince that I am
~~~~~~~~
and then, my sweet, we can marry
~~~~~~~~

and set up housekeeping in your castle

~~~~~~~~

with my mother,

~~~~~~~~

where you can prepare my meals,

~~~~~~~~

clean my clothes, bear my children,

~~~~~~~~

and forever feel

grateful and happy doing so. "
~~~~~~~~

That night,

~~~~~~~~
as the princess dined sumptuously
~~~~~~~~

on lightly sauteed frog legs
~~~~~~~~

seasoned in a white wine
~~~~~~~

and onion cream sauce,
~~~~~~~~

she chuckled and thought to herself:
~~~~~~~~

I don't freakin thinkso.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lovet hat I dont freakin gthink so

Anonymous said...

how true that is
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I saw this before & I love it but you know at my age & not married yet I might just make a different decision now. HA!