Sunday, May 6, 2007

~ My life ~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life.....


 



Good morning/afternoon....and I do hope that you are all doing and feeling well today!


*Update on hubby taking grandson to the grocery strore yesterday....he decided to take him to Home Depot instead! :o) Too cute! Then to his parents house for a visit. :o) It went great! :o) He's such a proud grandpa! :o)


The only problem he had was knowing what belts snapped into what when he put him in his car seat! :o)



As I've mentioned before, I have a few stalker's. My husband and I have been doing all the necessary things that we can do right now.
In the mean time, I've been having pretty bad nightmares! Besides being scared...now nightmares! Great! Again, I'd love to know what the "fun" that these "people" are having? Is it because of this? I've already been through other "people" that like to "try" to "bring" your life down but honestly now? Do you not have a life?

I guess my question is always the same...why do people like to harrasse others? I honetly don't understand it!
Does it really bother "people" that much when I have moved on with my life and left them behind and ignored them?
I will continue to do so...! :o)

On another note....I'm still with cold. The cough is much better but my nose is still doing it'sown thing. :o) That I think I can contribute to allergies. :o) I'm still "trying" to sleep with all my pillows stacked up, like I'm basically sitting! :o) Helps me breath. ;o) Thats what counts.
I watched a great movie the other night with my daughter. I loved it! The Holiday! I would love to do what the girls did, but without the men! lol :o) Good movie. :o)
I also love Jerry Lewis...he makes me laugh so hard! I love his movies! I watched the orginal Nutty Proffesser! I had to watch it for a good laugh! LOL :o) With having these horrid nightmares now...I have to have something to make me laugh! And that was the trick! :o)
I find things on the internet and laugh, and I share them on here for you! You have to laugh to get through life! :o) What are friends for, right?! :o) To help make you laugh! :o)


Oh....one last thought.....be yourself. Stop pretending to be someone eles, ins't that saying you're not proud of WHO you are?!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am so sorry you have been having nightmares lately, you are always in my thoughts, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

So sad some people just can't get a life!!!  Sorry to hear you are not feeling well will be keeping you in my prayers...love the pix of the baby!!! So cute!  Take care and have a good rest of the weekend..we are fighting twisters here...bad last three day!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

so cute about the grandson. Tracy and I have been having bad dreams this week and sleeplessness more than usual. Must be something wicked in the air

Anonymous said...

i havent slept worth a damn all weekend.
If they are stalking you, they are jealous of you. Damn shame whoever it is is so ugly and worthless that they have to try to be you. YOU are the BEST!
xo lj

Anonymous said...

For some reason some people like to see other people suffer. I do not understand it!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope you shift that cold soon, Stalkers certainly need dealing with, i hope you can solve the problem soon.
katie

Anonymous said...

Lisa, hope you are feeling better with that cold soon.  Stalkers wow, that is not a fun thing to deal with.  I am glad you have your husband and are not alone.  How sad that someone would do this to you.  Hopefully you will get that taken care of soon.  How pathetic of someone, people really need to get a life.  What is the purpose of hurting others?  I'm so sorry you are going through this.  Take care & always in my prayers.  (((hugs)))  Charmaine

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your cold and suffering :(  Well done grandpa for coping when he went shopping though tee hee hee..........I've not seen the Holiday ~ would like to though.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

I do hope the stalkers back off and get a life of their own. So cute grandpa took grandson out with him. I bet they had a blast too. I am so far behind in alerts. Trying to catch up today. Hope your wednesday is a good one. ((((((hugs))))))
Cindy