Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Is anyone having this problem too?

For days now....I've been trying to switch around some graphics in my side bar. I usually change some graphics every now and then. I try to put them in where I want them....and they go straight down to the bottom! I'm not able to move them anywhere else! I was only wondering if anyone else was having the same problem. :o)
I'll just have to re do the whole side bar. :o) I was able to get a few on there...but thats was pure luck! LOL :o)
Have a good one!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I don't have much there and haven't tried to change in a bit.  Hope you get it sorted.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I have not tried to move anything in a while.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Worked OK!! for me last week Lisa I havn't tried this week though as I havn't had time with family being here.I may have a go this evening if I have time, so I will let you know how I go .Take Care God Bless.Have nice day  Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I hardley ever mess with my side bar Im sorry I cant be of any help here on that issue

Anonymous said...

Ha, I'd have to know something about graphics to even ATTEMPT that!  I know that a lot of things were altered ("upgraded") on aol journals, and that some patches will be implemented hopefully by tomorrow (per Joe's journal).  Perhaps try this stuff again, after that, or ask him?

Anonymous said...

I usually only change my sidebar pics with the seasons. twice a year: spring/summer...fall/winter. So, I'm afraid I'm no help. :(
Hope it's ok soon...if not let Joe know.
Sug

Anonymous said...

I don't really change my sidebar that much .. I did a few weeks ago but I didn't have any problems! Sorry I'm no help!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh that's annoying I usually like to change my sidebar every now and then.  Haven't done that in a while don't want to knowing that grrrrrrrrrrrr..........

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/