Tuesday, May 22, 2007

....and then today!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



Good Morning everyone! :o) Hoping that all of you are feeling good! Or not in too much pain! :o)


I woke up early this morning at around 2:30. This pain is really starting up once again. Doing the most simple tasks are getting harder on me again. (not complaining) Reaching for somthing thats right in front of me is even hard to do. It hurts. If it's not pulling on my shoulder, it's pulling a muscle from someplace else. These illnesses are the oddest things! :o) I still can't figure the both of them out! lol

I had a nice surprise visit this morning! :o) My best friend came to see me! :o) It's been awhile. :o) She too isn't able to get out much. With her injuries from her work related accident...she can relate to alot of my pains. Her movements are now restricted as well. :o( I would never wish this or anything like that on anyone! It just makes me so sad to see her like this. And the possibilities of her never recovering from it scares me! I don't want that for her! :o( Because I know the pains she having and I don't want her to go through them. So now, her life is now limited also. I wish only the best for her. So far...she did come with some great news! :o) And I'm so happy for her! YAY! :o) You go girl! :o)


She also helped me fix a problem that I've been having with my printer. My Aunt gave me her's. It still didn't work. We've tried everything. All she did was sit down and did the same exact things that we've all done and it installed and I now have a working printer! LOL She's always had the magic touch when it came to installing my printers! LOL :o) Crazy! :o)

Yesteday, my Home Health Aid did her best to help me with my "area" of the house. She's just amazed at the "why's" and the "how's" that I have to my "area." So am I. Like..why don't I have a closet to hang my clothes up in? I don't know? Or something to hang my clothes on...that would be nice! :o) I'd like that. There are alot of questions I told her that I'd like to know too! :o) But I'd get the same answers by talking to this wall next to me! :o)  She's such a sweetie! :o)
I've had so much on my mind and thinking about so many things. All the possibilities to where I could get the best treatments and all kinds of things when I do move. But I couldn't leave my children. They and my grandson are what I live for! So...who knows. ;o)
Then I hear yesterday....why don't I ever go out side anymore? What? And why don't I do thi or that anymore? Again...What? I'm thinking on the inside...you just did NOT say that! I just turned and looked and said, "Probably because I'm not able to, like I haven't been....remember!?" Then I hear..."Oh!" :::sigh::: Sometimes I have to just sit and wonder! :o(


I need to go....Thank you all for your comments! Yes...they do get me through my days! No matter what anyone says! :o) Gods blessings to all of you!



 


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, sorry you are having pain again, Hugs To You Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful day...It sounds like you have a good home health person, and for that I am glad....

Michele

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that your friend stopped by. I know that you will pull through all of this!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Yehhhhhhhh I am so happy your friend came round and gave you a little company it is so nice to be able to chat to friends once in a while.Sorry you are both in pain.My knees are giving me JIP today OUCH they are so painfull.I have been laid down since dinnertime.Probably all the painting I did last week LOL!! Life off grime Haaaaaaaa.I have to make tea now though so up on them again OUCH LOL!! I have said it before good job we can still have a laugh though isn't it Lisa and all keep one another going here in J/Land.Never mind what others say you do what you know is best for yourself regarding going out etc .You know your own body and the answers to why? Well enjoy your printer now don't use up all the ink in one go LOL!! Have a lovely day I will pray not too painfull for you.Take care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Wishing a beautiful day for you.
Huggies,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear your friend called by. I hope your home can be changed to make your life easier, Lisa.

Anonymous said...

glad you got to see your best friend today

Anonymous said...

I am so glad your friend came to visit. I do hope she gets some pain relief soon. Ita a awful thing to realise the list of can not dos is bigger than the list can dos.
In your space you should have comfort and peace.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

I love you mom!!! I miss ya but I am having fun at Jeremys I dont want to leave. I do wish you the best luck in everything. There is that assisted living next to Jeremy's...hint hint. We could be closer. :) I think, personally, that would help your mind and maybe even help you out more. I do agree with "the home health care aid" with her questions. She is a sweetie!! Too bad she cant make it to Kaydens party. :/  I am going to go. I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Some people are just so annoying when they act like that.  It's so obvious they know what is going on and why you can't do things they just like having a dig.  I hope things get better for you soon xx  Hey, you wouldn't be able to send your mate round here to fix my printer would you ;-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to get caught up with your journal. :)
Have a great day. Sorry to hear about your pain. One day at a time ....

HUGS
penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Don't stop trying Girl! You got too much fun to still have! Do it for all those who can't already!

Anonymous said...

Glad that your bf came over to see you....that is always SO special to be with real friends. Love,lj