Tuesday, May 1, 2007

~ Hello ~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 




Good morning! Again....it's been awhile! I do hope that everyone is well! ;o)


It's been beautiful here and the weather has been nice and warm once again! :o) Had to have the air on! Whew! :o)

This month our grandson will be turning 2 years old! It doesn't seem possible! :o) My daughter and his daddy are planning on a big party for him again.....and I can't wait! :o) Since he has such a HUGE family...he really has to have a huge party to accommodate everyone! LOL :o)  I remember when my daughter was young and if I planned anything for her birthday, on her fathers side, his family is very large! Wow! Then his new wife has an even larger family! :o) And for my grandson to be the very first grand baby on all sides of the family....Wow! :o) lol He has so much love! Bless him! :o)
Last year the theme was Elmo. He loves Elmo! :o) My daughter just did his bedroom all in Elmo! :o) This year, the theme is going to be The Doodlebops! :o) He love them too! :o) And that's what he picked out! :o) He is one very love little boy!
Every year, I get in the mail this great deal for the Cincinnati Zoo for the whole year! I wanted to get it last year, but he was a bit too young. I showed it to my husband, and guess what.....YAY!!!! He went ahead and got it for one of hisgifts for his birthday! :o) I can't wait to go! :o) Just to see his face for the first time when he see's all of the animals! aaaww! :o)

On Saturday...my best friend and I went shopping! :o) I've needed to get some under garments and no one would go with me! LOL I wonder why?! LOL :o) ::::blushing:::: Who else can you call that will always go with you?! Your best friend! :o) So, we went! As we were there in JC Penny's....I get a call....it was my husband! He called to let me know that when I got home there would be a little surprise! He told me that we were baby sitting!!! YAY! :o) Since the Circus that he went to...he just loves Elephants now! and it's just too cute! I just happened to see these adorable Moshi Pillows that were in animals shapes! He loves my Moshi pillow! :o) So....I had to get it for him. ;o)
I came home, pulled it out of the bag....and the look on his face was priceless! :o) This baby is so appreciative! :o) Thats one thing that we've all taught him! :o) He carries it around with him! :o) Too cute! My husband told me that we had him for an overnight! YAY! I love those! :o) He started to not feel good again...so we got him all snuggled up in grandma's bed with his new elephant pillow and I stayed up and watched over him until around 3:30. :o) He slept great! Just did the same as I did with my own kids! ;o)

On Sunday....we went to my best friends new house for a cook out! :o) I had so much fun! :o) My husband was out side with her husband and I was inside catching up on a show that I had missed on Friday night! Glad she tapped it! Whew! :o) lol
She is the only one that can make me laugh the way I do when I'm around her! My sides hurt afterwards! Which is a great thing!!! LOL :o)
Backing up.....After we went shopping...we went to the Waffle House for coffee and to eat! Her sugar level dropped and we go there when we can now. When I wasn't the way I am now with my illnesses....we would go everyweek! :o) So much fun! :o) But now...with my illnessess and now hers...we don't get to go very much at all. :o(  We can go there and laugh and be ourselves and be excepted! And thats what we like! No hoity toity people that like to look down there noses at you when you laugh out loud! :o)  Amd thats us! And we won't change for no one! :o) Ya' gotta' laugh! :o)
I suppose I need to get off of here now. :o) My allergies are really getting the best of me! lol Everyone out mowing their lawns....Whoooo! Playing havic with my nose! :o)
Thank you all so much for your ecards, emails and your comments! :o)





18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, he's gonna be 2 already? He's growing up Grandma. My grandson just turned 2 also. I am so happy you got out with your girlfriend and had a wonderful time. I would love to see a pic of the elephant you got for your grandson. We find out today what my daughter is having. I'm thinking girl. But no matter if it's a boy or girl, he or she will be soooooo loved. ((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Happy upcoming birthday to your grandson, sounds like you had fun with your friend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

wow what  abig boy he is now hapy two year old b day

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Grandson is going to have a fantstic second birthday and why not.Kids remember there parties all there lives and I always had them for my kids and grandchildren.I am happy Grandosn loved his Pillow Awwww Bless him.I was the big kid at the parties though LOL!! I am happy you got yo go shopping with your friend I was the same when younger I still love a good laugh and same as you if folks don't like it TOUGH I do Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!I am laughing louder now can you hear me HE-HE-HE The neighbours will think I have gone mad LOL!!! You laugh Lisa it's the best medicine in the world.Well I think so anyway.Hope you have a kind day healthwise today .Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

No matter how horrible we feel, being around a child lifts our spirits up. Your grandson is so blessed to be so loved. And I'm glad you're loved that much too.
Sorry I've not been by much.  I couldn't sit at the computer, but I'm getting better, so will be posting again soon. Have an AWESOME day.
Love and hugs
BARB- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/FROMBARBSSPIRITULJOURNALS
         http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good weekend mom!! Love you. Hope your allergies get straightened out. And yes, Kaydens party will be awesome of course. :D "We're the Doodlebops, oh yea." lol

Love ya

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I so need to go shopping. I am hoping to get it done before summer hit us in full force.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Who or what is Elmo?
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

What is your grandson's name again?  Happy 2nd B'day to him!  The zoo, that's great! Nice he has a big famly to love him.  Our son only has his wife, us and two aunts & uncles that he never sees, they live far away.  Our FAMILY is just Dave,  my hubby & me, & our son Tim.  Whoops, I almost forgot our daughter in law, Patti.  And soon we will have baby Jack!    
I have to  underwear shop alone.  My best friends are hundreds of miles away.  I miss that!  And the fun that having lunch out can be with a "GIRLFRIEND"!  Lisa, this was so GREAT you got to do this!  I am happy for you as it is so good for you!  You sound so happy in this lovely entry.  Hugs, (lots of 'em), Merry

Anonymous said...

YOU ALWAYS HAVE SUCH BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS!  YOUR GRANDSON IS GOING TO BE 2 YRS OLD HUH?  LOL SO CUTE.  I REMEMBER WHEN JASON WAS 2 HE WAS SO CUTE BUT COULD BE SO NASTY..HE HAD A POINT WHERE FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS OR SO HE WOULD SCREAM AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS FOR NO REASON AT ALL OTHER THAN HE LIKED TO DO IT..LOL THEN HE WOULD CRACK UP LAUGHING AT HIM SELF..LOL IT SEEMS SO LONG AGO NOW...<SIGH>  THAT ZOO SOUNDS WONDERFUL I BET THE BABY WILL LOVE IT!
HAPPY YOU SEEM TO BE DOING WELL
HUGS
NOELLE

Anonymous said...

You are one proud grandma, aren't you?  He's a lucky little boy!  Sounds like your shopping trip was wonderful.  We all need friends like that that can make us laugh 'til our sides hurt.  That's the way it is when I get with my sisters!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages/

Anonymous said...

Praise the LORD for how well you sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me so so happy for you. What day is your grandsons bday?
I cant wait to hear about his party and see the cake and ice cream. lol
I am so glad you got out and had a good time. Love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I wil never forget taking Dante to the zoo the first time.  He knew it was something ver special as we had balking about it for  a long time so he would even go up tothe bushes and eamine them very carefully as he thought he was supposed to.  That ws so funny and of course he loved the petting zoo.  We could hadly drag him away from there, and milking the cow.  I wish I had photos of him riding a camel!  Gerry  

Anonymous said...

I hope you have fun taking your grandson to the zoo ~ hope he's had a good birthday too :-)  He's a lucky boy to have so much love around him.  Glad you had a good time with your best friend

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Oh man do I love that sigh graphic! Had to snag it. Elmo...kids do love him...why? Because they earlier on see the black & white contrast of their eyes! Red too. They don't see the pastel colors we use to do baby rooms in but rather contrasts of light & dark.