Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Well needed sleep! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



Good morning everyone! :o) I do hope that all of you that do read  are feeling good today! :o)


Last night, we had a cook out. My daughter had already had plans....so it was just us and my son and his girl friend. We had brats and hot dogs! Boy did that hit the spot. ;o)
I stayed awake the rest of the day...and it wasn't very easy either! Whew! :o) I watched some old movies again. I watched the original version of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre! LOL Too funny! :o) And to think it once scared me! LOL :o)
It was getting late for me...around 7:30..( I know..I was beat)...I was needing tooth picks for my eyes! I was trying to stay awake to get my sleep schedule back to normal. 8:00 came...and I couldn't keep them open any longer! :o) I went to sleep! :o) I did it! I slept all through the night until 5:30! WooHoo! :o) Boy did my body need that! :o)


My physical therapist came this morning and my body wasn't hurting as bad. So she could give me the deep tissue massage. That hurt...but that always does. But at least she could do it. ;o) Am very thankful for that!


My legs are doing better too. :o) I'm hoping that I'll be able to go somewhere maybe tomorrow. :o) By my self! YAY! That would be nice! Like go visit my grandson! :o) Boy do I miss him! :o)

What a true saying in this graphic! I could also maybe go and visit my best friend too! :o) I really miss her alot! Going through all that I have in these past 7 months....well actually 2 1/2 years....she's the only one that has stood by me! :o) Like they say...when you're going through a hard time, is when you can tell who your real friends are! Boy isn't that the truth!
Sometimes...done't you just feel like someone is behind you doing this!

And you know they are! :o) Oh well! lol Let them! :o) In my eyes...there loss! :o)


I ran across this quote by Mother Theresa. I love it! It say alot!


"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat. We must find each other."


That says alot! Especially for someone like me...that isn't able to get out into the world everyday and go here and there and see everyone like I used to! Again....the only person that has stuck by me through it all has been my best friend! :o) I'm very thankful for that! I have many friends her on line as well too! :o) And many that have decided to 'just disappear.' Friends mean alot to everyone. :o) It'd be nice to hear from them again. ;o)

I just hope it won't take that long! LOL :o)

I also believe in angels on earth! :o) Thats why you should be nice to people that you don't know. ;o) You never know...! :o) I know that I've been blessed by many! :o)
Thank you for you comments! Gods blessings to you! :o)


A snake deserves no pity!
                -Yiddish proverb



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day yesterday, & hoping for a wonderful one today. {{ }}
smooches,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you are feeling better, Hugs To You Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Whey hey on the good nights sleep way to go girlfriend. Glad you enjoyed your cook out. Whats brats?
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

I know all about friends disappearing.....Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!!
Peace
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Well done on catching 9 hours of sleep, Lisa, excellent.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get that much sleep! I am glad that your legs are feeling better.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

So glad you got some sleep!!!! Wishing you lots more!!!

Hope you have a good day tomorrow :)

Take care,

Millie :)

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am glad you are having a better day.
That is great.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear you enjoyed a cookout and were able to get some sleep. I hope you get out to see your grandson also. ((((((((hugs))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to have a cookout!!! I'm glad you got the much needed rest too!!! :)

Friends sure are needed in hard times ... its like you can't get through the tough times w/o them!!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

I have fibro too. I know what you are talking about when it comes to friends. Just last week I had someone stab me in the back that I thought was my friend. Talk about hurt! The so called normal people that don't get it that don't understand what it's like for us that can't get out like they can cherish friendships online. And then to turn around and to be stabbed in the back. It hurts more then they think. I'm sorry about you losing your friends...but they really weren't true friends. I'm glad that you have your best friend by your side. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Hope you managed to go out by yourself xx  Well done for sleeping through the night xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/