Tuesday, May 29, 2007

In my opinion.....


 


People write in there journals for so many reasons. Some to talk about their everyday lives, some about thier families, their trips and adventures, their health, to vent, or just about anything they want. And who's to say that just because if someone writes about something that might have been a bad day for them makes them an unhappy person that doesn't know how to make themselves a happy person? Do we really know each other? Just by reading? Especially the people that have been writing in these journals for a long time! In my opinion....I do really know alot of the people. And I do really care about them too! Why? Because I know that they are somebody! I know that they are writing about their lives from their hearts! And whats so wrong with that? Nothing! In my opinion...I've never read anyone's journal that doesn't know how to make themselves happy! Including mine! Just because I'm in pain...or having a bad day...does not mean that I'm not happy! what I'd like to know is why do others have to insist that if someone writes about what I wrote about above....is an unhappy person! I push nothing down anyone's throat when I write. I don't try to convince anyone how I think they should live, write in their journals or what to believe. I also don't try to convince anyone how happy I am in every enrty! Becasue I know that I am...and thats all that matters to me! The people the know me now...know ME NOW! Simple. Like I've said before...I'd rather be hated for who I am....than to be loved for who I am not! People change. And I don't hold grudges....but surely someone still is! I've moved on in my life and I've changed and just by reading my journal doesn't mean that you know the me now! Advice....


-Free your heart from hatred


-Free your mind from worries


-Live simply


- Give more


-Expect less!


Man has responsibilitiy, not power!


-Native American proverb


 



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

It's suppose to be fun and for you.........  I enjoy reading about you my friend... and I know you're happy :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I agree with you, do you still have the link to my journal ? I can resend it to you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

GREAT entry......wish more people would follow that...
take care
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

You be happy Lisa.I'll be back soon after the company have gone home.Sorry I am not commenting all the time.Just catching a few this morning, whilst they are still sleeping.You Take Care and I love coming to your Journal you know that.I hope you have a pain free lovely day missed you and the  laughs you give me each day.Haaaaaaaa..God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

that is so true

Anonymous said...

i hope some dummy has not upset you! You are 100% right about all of this.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

You go Mom!! I know that when you are not having a good day with the Fibro or whatever, you are still happy. And hello...you have those people look up JOURNALS and have them tell you what they find. Now AOL JOURNALS would mean the same thing but helloooo AOL is the internet. :) Losers!! BTW: be ready at least by 12:20. :) see ya later.
love ya

Anonymous said...

I write from the heart. I do not hold to back in my journal. I like reading other peoples journals because it gives me ideas, insight, and insperation.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Well, Lisa.. anyone who reads my journal knows I speak from the heart.  I say what I mean, and mean what I say.  I've talked about my history.. my past, my preseet, and my hopes for the future.  I've called people out for being mean and hateful here on AOL, and if someone doesn't like it.. then don't freakin' read my journal.  It's mine.  I will write what I want.. I will put pictures of my family up all I want, and if someone has a problem with it, they can bring it on.  I take shit from NO ONE.  You need to be the same way.  You worry too much about what people say, Lisa..  Just write what you want, and to hell with them.  Ignore them and they will go away.  People only CONTINUE to bother you if you let them.  Don't let them!

:)

Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/


Anonymous said...

I have said before, Lisa, that everyone should write what they want, how they want. It's not a case of aiming to please your readers. And of course, you don't know how much is being withheld by the writer. But, you carry on as is, Lisa.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you ... why does it matter what someone writes about??? It is THEIR journal and THEIR life and who are we to judge them??? The whole point of a journal is to help you vent and release your feelings in hopes of making you feel better from doing so!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

I think that even if we have known people from birth like family we still should  not criticize the way they choose to live their lives, should accept the big things and stay silent rather than risk hurting feelings. A family member has great power to hurt by taking a shared history and using it to prove they are right and you are wrong.  Gerry

Anonymous said...

Well said....now if everyone believed this it would be a better world!!!

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Well said! It's about time that someone has finally stood up to the new people in J-Land that think they can tell others how and what they should write! Even how they should feel! I've been a lurker all around and have read many journals. Everyone as you've said, do write from their hearts. A journal is a journal and why does it have to be about something happy all the time? That doesn't make any sense at all! Who's life IS happy all the time? If it is...they're faking it! lol Kuddos to you my friend. btw...I am a fan of yours.

Anonymous said...

Great entry xxx I really feel that journals do give us a way of getting to know one another but at the end of the day the person reading only gets to know you by what you write.  We can't write everything and so although I think we know the person, we probably don't!!

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/