Thursday, May 3, 2007

~ Just to write ~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



I chose this graphic for a reason. Just read it! :o) It speaks volumns! :o) And so very true!


When I thought while writing in this journal...and being honest and frank about me and my illnesses and my day to day life, and throw in my family....I had no idea the impact that it would bring to me. The best way that I can only describe the feeling is; a wave in the ocean hitting you from the side and knocking you down without any notice. Yes...this is a public journal and I intend to keep it that way. Like I said in a past entry about why I like to journal and to read others, I became friends with so many people! :o) So many that have changed my life! I've also meet some that have cheated me. But...I will continue on with my journey to write.


This is freedom. I've always said this is me. And it is. Even though I'm going through some rough times here with a few stalkers....I still won't let that get me down. They don't have me, I have me.


What I write is the best I can. How I can explain things that I go through and experiance is not at all complaining. ( got an email from "someone" letting me know that all I do is complain)
I am very passionate about what and when I write. :o) Nothing more. :o) And by now...lol...everyone knows I can't spell! LOL I don't like using that stupid spell check thingy! lol It freezes on me! lol :o)


I just had to post this graphic and comment on it! :o) Too beautiful not to! :o)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The graphic is wonderful and so true.I love it !!You be yourself Lisa and you will always win through.If folks do not like it Win through more they will soon get fed up. .Spelling whats that LOL!! You have a  mate here on that one ROFLMAO.USA spell many words differantly from us across the pond anyway, so it would be a waste of time using it..Well i'm making that my exuse Haaaaaa.I carn't even type never mind spell LOL!! As for the stalkers good grief what are some people like?????? I was advised to block all who gave me worry and headache .My mind boggles at times and the E. Mail too you have recieved, well Good grief.You are very strong to carry on like this YOU GO GIRL.You keep me in laughs and make me happy.I love coming to your journal and I am happy I found it.Have a brilliant day I hope your health is not too bad.Did I find it? or did you find me ? Haaaaaaa there I go again.Durrrrrr! what am I like Haaaaa.Take Care God Bless. Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

thats true. I do remember lots o fentries about yoru grandson and family maybe the person who emailed is looking thru negative eyes or maybe only here when you are writing about your pain

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Well said.  As usual you express your self eloquently!  You are a passionate person and stand up for your beliefs and convictions.  I like that about you.  I want you to know, knowing you has enriched my life, and I love your jounal.  I love it when you talk about day to day silly things, medical things, or serious thiings like how people sometimes treat other people.  I loved your grapics on this one, too.  Keep writting what you feel, Lisa.  It makes your journal so special.  Merry

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

It's your journal. You write what you want in it. I don't consider it complaining when I read your entries. I think of it as a friend sharing part of her life with me. (((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Your journal your way it's the best rule to live by ;-)  Don't let others teach you any different xx

Jenny