Friday, May 25, 2007

A pleasant day it was! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 



Today was a much better day then it has been. :o) Our talk last night had helped. And my prayers were heard! :o) For now...thats all on that...and it is a start, a good start! :o) I'm getting a closet! lol :o) YAY!


On the other hand...today was still a great day because I got to babysit my grandson! :o) And oh boy...lol...was he full of viniger! lol :o) I loved every minute of it too! :o) He's something! :o) Even though I'm fighting my body and it's pains it's going through...I still can keep up with him! Even though he thinks he can keep two steps ahead of me! LOL :o) Too funny! :o)
We played, watched his favorite tv show and talked, and played his drums and guitar! :o) All kinds of things! I only had to watch him for about an hour an a half while my daughter was in class! :o) On Fridays, her classes are short. :o)
He even answered the phone for me too! LOL It was my daughter letting me know that she got to school ok! Whew! I get so nervous!
After his lunch...we sat and watched Elmo I made him a plate of his favorite snacks and his juice! :o) We had so much fun! :o)
He helped me to forget about some of my pains! :o) Bless his heart! :o) He can do that with his smile! :o)

When my daughter came home....he had so much to tell her! lol :o) It was so cute! She sat and listened to him! :o)


Then I sat and was able to rest abit and then my body kicked in! Whoooo! Boy did it! Yikes! lol It cought up with me alright! :o) I got in my bed....turned on my heating blanket and stayed put! Everything hurt! I wouldn't trade my day for the world! :o)
The heating blanket wasn't working this time. I had to take TWO pain pills!!! :o( Plus my regular pills. I went to sleep. My fibromyalgia pain went away fine. My ms pains didn't! :o( Thats what woke me up. I tried to get in a more comfortable position...but notiong was helping at all. Soooo....here I am! :o) I'm up! :o) Waiting for the pain to subside abit so I can try to go back to bed again. I might try another pain pill. And I thought the fibromyalgia pain was bad!!! Wow! It's NOTHING compared to what I'm experianceing now! Very different. It'll go away. :o) I'll wait. :o)


Well...I'm off of here! Going to try it again! :o)




 



 


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are up in pain. I'm about to hit the pillow soon myself!

Anonymous said...

Just a quicky this morning LISA got to go pick up my Daughter and Grandson very shortly.So a busy week ahead for me .I did a posting to tell everyone but alerts have been down here for about two days,so not many have got it...A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Grandson.I hope you all have a wonderful day.I just wish I could have sent him something.I hope you soon feel so much better .I am sorry you have to bare this pain all the time.

HIP HIP HOORAY .
It's Grandsons Birthday Today..
He's as cute as can be.
On that picture I see.
And he likes Bananas just like me !!!
LOL Haaaaaaa.
Take Care god Bless Have a wonderful time.Kath Astoriasand htt://journals.ao.co.uk/astoriasand /MYSYMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Would you mind explaing the difference you find, comparing the the MS pain to others? I know you are newly diagnosed, but so little seems to  be known about what I call "MS Trivia"! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Grandchilren are wonderful medicine. Mine makes me smile every day. I know you enjoy yours just as much.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my journal and leaving me a nice comment! You have a wonderful journal here .. I added you to my alerts!

I am sorry that you are going through so much pain! But I sure am glad that your grandson was able to spend some good quality time with you!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW glad yuou had a good day.
glad yoru granson was so sweet giving you a helping hadn on the phone and all. I bet you do get nervous now after the accident fro your daughter. sweet of her to let you know she is safe and sound the girls do that too for me

Anonymous said...

I love hearing about all the time you get to spend with your grandson. I know he brings you such joy. My grandchildren have that effect on me. I am so happy to hear you are getting a closet. (((((((hugs)))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you got to have some fun with your grandson, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Sounds like a great day with your grandson!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a great time with your grandson.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I don't think there is anything quite as much fun as playing with our grandchildren. I know mine offer me a great distraction from pain. They are just too precious. I'm so glad you were able to babysit yours for a bit- and to enjoy him. Just so sorry you hurt so bad.
Hugs, and love too,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

you are such a good grandma......i cant wait, well yes i can, BUT when i become a grandma i will understand just how much joy you get from your grandbaby!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

It is so good to be back to journal land and to see people I love and read about their lives again.  I have soo very much catching up to do.  I do not always have access to a computer so these days I am making an entry when and where I can.  Thank you for your comment about our wedding pictures in my journal.  Your words meant so much to me.  I know the joy of getting to be with your grandchildren.  I am happy for you and hope that you can find some pain free relief soon.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WishingandHoping/

Anonymous said...

Awww so glad you had a good day with your grandson ~ I'm sure that's all what matters xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/