Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm still here! LOL :o) But Ouchie! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



Good morning all! :o) Hope all is well! Feeling good too! :o)
I see that all had a great mother's Day as well!
I didn't go to the Olive Garden. I couldn't make the drive. So...we went to the Out Back in the next town! :o) Loved it! We went early to beat the crowd, and glad we did! Boy was there a huge crowd! I know I would have been able to stand that long! Wow! :o) It was so nice to sit and relax with my daughter and her boy friend and my grandson! :o) Great food and great converstion too! :o) And of course...lol...my grandson...lol...just too funny! :o) He made me laugh! As always! :o) We sat in a booth, and my grandson didn't want to sit in his high chair! :o) Sooo, he sat between his mommy and daddy! :o) It went well! Then, he wanted to sit with me for abit! :o) So....he sat with me! lol :o) On the table, they had a stack of cork like coasters...sooo, to entertain him, I took them and I pretended like they were a deck of cards! :o) I delt him a few and me a few and layed the rest on the table! :o) We played go fish! LOL :o) He liked that! Of course...he got boared with that and wanted to do something else! So, I asked for lots of hugs and kisses from him...lol! He gave them to me! :o) I knew he was up to something, because he gave them up too easily! :o) As he was doing that...he was reaching for my drink! lol For having such short arms...they sure can reach a distance! lol So...then he went back to his side of the table when the food came! I had steak, and it was perfect! :o) Loved it!

I drove my car seperatly, and we came home. I asked my husband if he could drop off my roll of film to the 1 hour film develope. When I got home, they were here on my desk! YAY! :o) They were pictures of the night before! Of my son's concert! :o) They turned out great! :o) I got doubles so that he could have a set as well! :o) Which it turned out...that evening, alot of his friends were in the garage playing corn hole....which are also his band members too! :o) I took some of the whole band as well so that they can post them on their web site! :o) He really appreciated that...and alot of my digital ones as well.
After all of that...I changed and got comfortable! Boy was I really feeling the night before! Whoa! :o) My butt was starting to really drag! lol My husband went out and rented 2 movies for us to watch. The Hitcher and Hostel. I only liked 1 of them. The other...no comment!
So...I was so beat and relaxed enough and very sore...to just go to bed!

I had more plans yesterday as well. I really needed to go to the store to get some things. uuuhhh! Well...my physical therapist came and did her deep tissue massage and it hurt like you know what! Ouchie! I was barely walking yesterday morning! My husband had stayed home from work. Which was nice. ;o) So, I had his help. It took me forever to get what I needed done to get ready just to go to the store! Geesh! My pace yesterday was less the slower! :o) I couldn't get ahold of my daughter, and my son wasn't here...so I had to go by myself! I didn't like that! You know the saying...if you don't do it, it doesn't get done, so I had to go when I did! ggrr! So I left! I hurried as fast as I could through WM and called home to see if my son was home...yes, he was! :o) He called me back! He came out to help me take the groceries out of the cart to put them on the convayer belt for me, and to put them in my car. ;o) I got home and litterly crashed! I could barely move! :o) I was able to get the stuff put away, then I sat in my bed! Yesss! Boy did that feel good! :o) My whole body was in soooo much pain! I stayed there the rest of the night and watched CMT 's Coyote Ugly's search, then went to bed! Pain woke me up at 2:00 this morning and I haven't been able to get any rest. But....I wouldn't change the weekend that I had for anything! :o) It was the best Mother's Day that I've ever had! :o) My kids mean the world to me! :o)
Next Saturday is my grandson's 2nd birthday!!! :o) How about that?!! :o) I have that to look forward too as well! :o)
I just found out Sunday that I'm going to be an Aunt too! Wow! :o) This has really been an eventful weekend for me! LOL I've loved every minute of it! :o) Kind of close to how my life used to be, before my illnesses! :o) ( almost)
Thank you all so much for all of your ecards, emails and your support and comments! They really mean alot to me! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i was born on your grandson's bday. I love love love Outback and we dont have one. I would die for their bread and spread. It has been ages since i was at an Outback. I am glad you got to go and had such a good time!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
It is so nice to read your blog and see that it is about you! I hate the fact that for a long time now you have felt that you couldnt write your feelings because of the people out there that have to make their comments and try to make life harder on you. As I have said before this is your blog, it should be about you and what is going on in your life. With that all said I just want to say...Welcome back, I have missed you!
love ya, Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa
So glad you had a wonderful Mothers Day. You deserve it!  Just wanted to say hi, don't get on here much with all that is going on in my life right now and not feeling well but I always try to let you know I'm here and thinking of you, always in my prayers.  Love & hugs Charmaine

Anonymous said...

well Im glad you had a goo dmothers day but I sure wish you were not so sore

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,I am so happy you had a wonderful time.Yes Grandchildren do take some entertaining in cafe's and eating places etc.They always seem to want what we have too.I can just see you playing FISH we call it here over the pond with those coasters LOL!! Tooooo funny.Sorry it had been that little bit too much though and you have had to suffer for it.I hope you are feeling much better today? if not get well soon.I will have to ask my son to take me to an OURBACK when I come over to USA in September Mmmmmmmmm the staek sounded yummy.Love the graphics Super you got all the pics of the band etc to share with them too.You are one great gal.You look after yourself and rest a little today.I'll try catching up on alerts now as lots were down yesterday so twice the work Grrrr AOL again.Take Care God Bless. Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good time at Outback mom! :D YAY! I tried my best. Sorry I was napping when you called. I would have went with ya, but the bed was calling me and I needed the rest. haha. At least you got your pictures back. :(  I love you mom and I will see ya later. :D <3

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love Outback !!!!!!!! Glad you got some good news, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love the Outback. I like knowing you had a great Mother's Day.
Hugs, love and prayers too,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you had such a nice Mother's Day, Lisa.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am glad you had such a nice Mother's Day.  You sound so haopy.  I know things are painful for you most times, but you do make the most of your life.  My Mother's Day was god, too.  You sound happy LIsa, and that is a wonderful thing!  Still waiting for the grandbaby here.  I have a lot of pain, hopefully the doctor can renew my pain medications.  I don't want to go see the new baby when I am in so much pain.  Lisa, keep doin' what you're doin' as you are doin' beter than I've seen you do in ages.  And I am very happy for you, very happy.  Merry

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a good weekend :-)  Hope your pain has got a bit better today xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had a great weekend.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

To funny I was watching that Coyote Ugly Search like a marathon of it. I was laughing my head off at some of them. Lil is hardcore she reminds me of my youngest daughter's dance teacher.
We were gonna go to Outback, but chose Rafferty's instead. We ate outside so my grandson was really entertained with all the scenery out there and sat still the whole dinner. Glad you got to enjoy everybody.
Take care, Chrissie