Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A better day...! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 



Good evening to you all! :o) Am hoping that you are all are feeling good and not in much pain. ;o)


I was able to get to bed around 3:00 am last night. That was better then staying up the whole night. ;o)
My pains woke me up early at around 7:30 this morning. ggrr! :o) Not too bad...I still was able to get enough sleep! :o) Very thankful for that!
It was quit this morning. will get used to it. :o) My Home Health Aid came today. :o) That helped alot to break my day of silence and to have someone to talk to. :o) I don't like to be alone either. She hung some curtains for me that I had baught a year ago...in this room. :o) I love them...it brightens the room up! :o) Now I need to get another set for the other window...but since it's been so long ago...it's going to be abit hard to find a good match! :o) I really appreciate all that she does for me. She folded my clean clothes for me that has been sitting in the basket since Monday, because I haven't been able to do it myself. I've really been in a bad way for the past 4 days now.

During the day times...for some reason...I have been getting so cold that on Monday, I had to get out my down comforter, and use my quilt and my blankets that are on my bed and cover up with....and I just get underneath them all and try my best to get warm! I just can't seem to! I've gone out side in the heat...but all that has done is made my pains worse. I get back under all my covers and just shiver! I'm bone cold! And my whole body is in so much pain...it brings tears to my eyes! I just lay there and most of the times, I fall asleep. I don't sleep for very long because the pains wake me up. This is whats been going on for the 4 days. I dreed tomorrow when my physical therapist comes! I know it's really going to hurt! I know that this too shall pass! :o) I just have to wait it out! :o) And I will. :o)


I did have a surprise visit tonight! :o) Jeremy, my grandson's daddy...brought him over!!!! :o) YAY!!! :o) My son opened my bedroom door and said that my grandson was out back! I thought he was pulling one of his tricks on me! I look out the window, and I saw his car! :o) Sooooo...I grabbed my camera and headed out back!
That baby can over ride my pains any day!!!! :o) He's my natural medicine to me!!! :o) I opened the back door and said hey you...come give me a big hug and and kiss!! And he came running!!! :o) AAWWW!!! It was heaven!! :o) He jumped in my arms and I huged him and kissed him and it was great! :o) My son and his daddy were playing guy things...so I did my best and went out in the back yard and sat in a chair and took pictures!!! :o) Sooooo...I have pictures!!! :o) Bless him!!! :o) I just sat there and took it all in and loved to watch them all play! It was wonderful! :o) I loved it! :o) Happyness! :o)

My daughter was still at school and he works nights, and thought he would drop by and visit for awhile with my grandson before he had to go to work! :o) What a sweetie he is! :o) He knows how much that meant to me! :o)
So...I had a great time and when it was time for them to leave...I was fine! Because I was able to give my grandson a hug and a kiss! :o) Thats so important to me! :o) My daughter called me tonight and told me that they are going to come over tomorrow after her classes and spend the night!!! YAY! :o) I can't wait! :o)

I'm going to put some pictures up that I took tonight! :o) I have too! :o)

After this evening's events...my body is really in alot of pain right now...lol..I'm just typing like I'm a chicken just pecking at the keys right now! LOL :o) I just had to write about my great day! :o) And with that...I do want to that all of you for your ecards...comments and emails! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)



 


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...my niece is my miracle drug! :-)

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you got a surprise visit with your grandson !!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

It's amazing Lisa how much better I have felt at times when in contact with my family.I am having my Daughter to stay next week and one of my Grandsons,so lets hope it makes me feel better too.OUCH these poor old legs have been murder lately.OH! I am so happy they came around to see you .That is wonderful.I am so sorry you are in so much pain all the time I wish I had a miracle cure for you.It is only just turned 5am in the morning here and I have been awake and up as usual I cannot sleep..So I know how you feel on that score.It's a nightmare at times.Watching the clock tick round until morning arives.You Take Care look after yourself I hope the aid continues all the help she can give and I hope your pain isn't too severe tomorrow when your therapist calls.Being cold is sometimes Thyroid problems I get like that.God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your spirits were lifted! I do hope that you warm up!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

that was so sweet o fhim to drop and letyou see your grand son.
it mkaes me feel so good to see your title a better day. so glad you had a goodone

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to see the grandson and you will today too with your daughter...that is great. I do hope you get to feeling a little ease with your pains. Do you have an electric blanket? That may help with the cold bones...

Michele

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I'm sorry you've felt cold and lonely, but it's great that your grandson was back with you for a while.

Anonymous said...

Glad your gson came by! {{ }}
Hope today is a winner for you. :)
Sug

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

what upsets me so much for you and others is when you have pain that changes your life and no matter WHAT you do, the pain wont go away. That hurts me and i only wish that everyday you felt good and were able to do what you want to do.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope the pain goes away soon...I so know what you are feeling the weather has been so bad...needing to rain for days and the pain has been unbelievable.  Hoping today's rain will make things better and then the sun will come back out...and girl cold does hurt I understand that...Take care of yourself the sun will be out soon...and no the pain wont be gone but it does make it somewhat better..got ya in my prayers!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
(((((((BIG HUGS)))))))! I wish I could come help you out. And I am a great shopper I could find you some curtains that match ;) I am so glad you to see your grandson! Can't wait to see the pictures. I hope some of your pain gets better soon!
Hugs,
Robyn

Anonymous said...

You poor thing, I am so glad you could see your little grandson as you say hes the best tonic in the world to you, your daughter realises this also. She will never let you be on your own for long before they come to visit. So take heart your Daughter is lovely caring person who loves her mum so very much.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good day and I can't wait to see the pics :-)  That's great your home aid helping you out.  Hope you manage to find some matching curtains ;-)  Sorry your in pain so much xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/