Thursday, May 3, 2007

~ Round two! ~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



Good morning! I hope that everyone is feeling well this morning! :o)


****WARNING**** EYE CANDY!!!! LOL :o)


Well...last week I got sick! Then I got better! :o) I had a great weekend and had alot of fun! :o) On Monday evening...I got sick again! aaaaahhhhh!!! :o( This time, I now have it worse then last weeks! gggrrr! I feel like this big germ fest! Ick! I've been having a high fever, throwing up, coughing so bad that I can't sleep. The medicines the doctor gave me hasn't helped. When I take it...or if anything hits my stomach...it comes right back up! Yuckies! :o( I hope that no one in this house gets this! Especially the baby. This would be so bad for him. :o(

I have pillows stacked up on my bed so it's like I'm not laying down. If I do, I can't breath.


My left hip and leg have really been given me a bad time. When I sit, I have to sit abit over to my right which puts more pressure on it, and it's now making the right side hurt abit as well! Geesh! LOL :o) Last night, of course while I was in bed resting and watching tv, I could feel the top of my right foot shoot pains all the up to my knee. I've had a broken foor before and it kind of felt simalar to that kind of pain. I reached down and touched my foot and rubbed the top to see if that would stop it. Nope. Bit, I did feel alot of muscle cramps having alot of fun on my behalf! :o) So, thats what the pains were! :o)

I really wanted to get out today and maybe go to the mall or just something. From the way it's looking...I don't think it'll happen. :o) There's always tomorrow! :o) All I want to do is just window shop anyways. :o) What I'd really love to do is to go to YellowSprings! I haven't been there for so long! :o) That place is my favorite little town! :o) I just love it! I'd really have to save up alot of energy to go there. :o) And I will too! :o)
All I'm going to do today is REST! LOL :o) Well, unless something comes up that I can't control. ;o) Ya' neva' no! lol :o)


Well....gotto go to the bathroom! lol Have a good one! Thank you so much for your emails and comments! :o) Gods blessings! :o)



thank you Surgar! :o)


 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what the problem is ,it's with looking at too many of them fabulous graphics of that hunk you have there Haaaaaaaa.No seriously now ,it's not funny I know.I suffer with my feet and legs, so I do know what it feels like to have pain there.I gets lots of cramp and OUCH it hurts when those muscles lock and you carn't undo them as I say.I Scream sometimes I think my neighbours might think i'm being murdered LOL.I am longing to fly out to see my son in the USA  but I darn't fly as yet.I am terrified of the deep vien thrombosis thing happening to me. ONE DAY you will go to Yellow Springs and I will be flying over there too,to see my son GOD IS GOOD..I hope all the pain you are in subside a lttle today .I am going to try have a nap now on the settee,as I had a poor nights sleep last night too.You Take Care and I look forward to more laughs soon.I hope babe doesn't get the nasty cough.My other half has one at the moment and it keeps me awake.Iv'e tried smothering him, but it didn't work right well.As if the snoring isn't enough PHEW wheres my ear plugs.Haaaaaaaaaaa,Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Looking good! hehehe
Sugar

Anonymous said...

ah HONEY I pray you get better soon and stay well have you tried the vit c thing. you do 3000 mg vit c once every hour for four hours and do that four days in a row. then during this time get the faacial breathing machine that is steam and do it two to three times a day . it kicks butt.

Anonymous said...

you are feeling poorly again? I am reading out of order......i love Yellow Springs too. I have many memories there. Sad ones, crazy ones, drunk ones and fun ones.
LOVE,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Aw Lisa, I am SO SORRY to hear you are sick again!  I know what those flu things are like!  I get them often. too!  Especially, the "bathroom runs."  No fun at all.  Hope you feel better soon!  Merry

Anonymous said...

Lisa, sorry you are'nt feeling well, hope you feel better soon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I do hope you're feelingbetter soon!  Hmm, round two comes with eye candy?! :)  I like that part. Now get BETTER! yeah Iknow, easier said than done.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope nobody else got the sicky thingy that was going round you poor thing :(
Hope you managed to get to hope springs too xx

Jenny