Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tonight's moon....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



We had an over cast tonight...so, I didn't get very good pictures tonight. But...here's what I did get at around 10:30.



 



 



 


They're no nearly as good as last nights as all! :o)


Have a good night!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lisa beautiful pictures !!!!!!!!!!! Hope you get some sleep tonight, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

we have been so hazy we cant get anything its so dry and hazy here we desperatly need rain

Anonymous said...

pretty pics!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

I always look for the moon mostly because I show Kyan the moon and stars all the time. Last night it was overcast here too couldn't see anything. I know it's had to be a crazy moon around here the poor EMTs are going crazy working to death.
Thanks for sharing your pics.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

oh so pretty :) love v

Anonymous said...

Very pretty pics.

Anonymous said...

I also got nice moon pics, watch out this weekend :-D

Anonymous said...

Yes, and it's not only a full moon but a  blue moon.  Only happens once in a ...well, blue moon. lol  seriously~  Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

very pretty

Theresa

Anonymous said...

They are lovely :-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

The moon is so beautiful!! Wish we would have gotten some pics Friday night! Oh well. :)
love ya