Sunday, May 20, 2007

I can't believe I missed the moon last night!!! LOL

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......


 



Good afternoon everyone....I do hope that you are all are feeling good and are not in much pain. :o)


As a person that watches the moon phases...I can't believe I missed last nights! :o) I would have pictures of it too! It's not like I wasn't up and awake either! :o)


The rest of my night went well. I watched some old movies in my bedroom. ;o)
I wrote down on paper the places that I would like to visit before I die! When I was thinking...wow...there were alot more then I thought! lol When I was in my twenties, I traveled alot and have seen alot of the states here. I'd still like to see a few cities. I'd love to go to Afica, Itialy, France and Britan. :o) I have no desires to go to those "foo foo" places like Hawaii or other places like that. They just don't interst me. I'm too old for that...I'd rather visit and to see the "original" beauty of the lands across the ocean. :o) I'd love to see the pyramids! When I started to think...my mind just started to go that direction! :o) I know...I'm odd! LOL :o) I really love museums too! :o)

Thats why I love to look at everyone's pictures! LOL I'm a big sucker for that!


I know this may be a repeat to some...but my body is in some pretty bad pains t o d a y !!! Whoa! (btw...not consentrating on negative things, this is just my life and I talk about it) It feels like I have so many cramps in my left thigh! YEOUCHIE! You know the feeling when your knuckles need to be 'cracked?' I have places on me that feel like that in places that you can  not crack! lol Weird! :o) I have that on the top of my right foot! The oddest feeling.

Again....nothing planned today. Unless something comes up. Who knows! :o) I'm reeeaaalllyyy getting tired of resting in bed! :o) But...it's what I have to do! :o)

--Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Love truly, Laugh uncrontrollably.....And NEVER regret anything that made you smile! :o)

Thank you for all of you comments and emails! :o) Gods blessings to you all! :o)



 


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

im all 4 rule breaking i'll go and burn my boxers right now lol
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/ramblings-of-a-married-man/

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your aches and pains :(  I know what you mean about missing the moon thingy ~ but to be honest I didn't even know it was happening lol

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Sorry you havn't been well again it is so sad and I do feel for you.It's horrible to be in pain and cooped up inside I know th efeeling I have had my share over the past yrs.I am not tto bad just now except for the old aching legs with the arthritis in th eknees OUCH like you say.I think we all at sometime dream or visualise where we would love to travel to.I have been to quite few countries, we can dream though carn't we.Some dreaming is nice LOL!! You atake care.I havn't beem online today,only about half an hour this evening so far.so I have many alertst to catch up on now PHEW !!! Haaaaaa.I hope and pray for you your pain easers.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand htp://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

((((Lisa))))  I'm praying for ya everyday.  Sorry you're in so much pain.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

hi i like your blog hope your feeling well today.

Anonymous said...

hate your in so much pain but still praying we missed the moon too

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I missed the moon too, grrrrrrrr. I know just how your body is feeling. Mine tonight hurts more then ever. Every joint, muscle, bone is aching. I feel like I'm being run over by a steam roller. Yes, I over did it this weekend with working on cleaning. But I got those darn closets cleaned, sorted, boxed and bagged up and alot thrown in trash. I feel good about getting it done, but why do I torture myself, lol. ((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

i like to travel too but i love to get home and do nothing.
I hope you are feeling better. LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh man I wish I could go to Hawaii...perferably with Tom Selleck unmarried & totally in love (& lust) with me! HA! I'd love to see other countries too. I love looking at other people's pictures for this reason too.

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

My New One:

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/

Anonymous said...

I saw the Moon only after being lucky enough to get a reminder from someone online.  It was cool.
I agree with you...Hawaii would be cool, but I want to go back to Europe. I don't need to go to Hawaii to see beaches.  
Pam

Anonymous said...

hello...just want to say that it's refreshing to read a persons thoughts and they are living from that very moment ...you come across very real and it helps me, so not only r u helping ppl regarding the illness that you living ( a hard burdon...God bless you with the load ) your also helping by being honest with your emotions. I am a person that believes in gut feelings and that they are our guides here on this awesome globe - here's to a lovely summer....krista

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
NO need to apologize for stating that you are in pain.
Sorry you are hurting honey.
Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
Love,
Donna