Friday, August 27, 2004

another day.....

Today is Friday. Yesterday was my sister's birthday. Tomorrow is mine. Yesterday when my physical therapist came, OMG it hurt very badly when she massaged me! She got my shoulders really good, and my back, then when she got to my lower back, I just screamed! I just couldn't help it. She got to my back side, and my hips, and I screamed again! Boy did it hurt! She also got the back of my thighs, and I didn't realize how much they hurt, but I screamed again! The rest that she rubs, was normal pain. Boy, it really hurt for my lower back, hips, back side, and the back of my thighs! My legs hurt because of the rest giving out on me. :o( Not good. I woke up at 3:30 this morning. My left shoulder was killing me! So, I got up. I have been wearing my sling to try to take some pressure off of my shoulder. But, it's not helping very much. :o( I'm still having problems getting around. I still have to use baby steps to walk. I had no idea that fibromyalgia was this bad!!!! Does everyone else have the samethings happen to you? I'd like to know. My husband is going to help me tonight to put my pills in my weekly boxes. My memory just isn't the same anymore. I've also noticed that my eyes get blurry a lot more. Like most of the day. Oh well. Thats my life. :o( I just get so frustrated at times. My daughter's boyfriend should be coming home today or tomorrow. Thats what she told me anyways. Her boyfriends dad got into a car accident yesterday. In Sugarcreek, him and a school bus collided! He's fine, and so were the kids on the bus. Thats a good thing. I don't know whos fault it is. But the truck needs a whole new back end. I watched the news last night, and it was on there. I'd better stop typing, my shoulder is really hurting now. :o( Bye. I forgot to add that my arch on my left foot was all messed up as well. On both of the bottoms of my feet, they had little muscle cramps! It really hurt when she massaged my left arch! I don't know what's up with that, because this is another new thing happening. :o(

No comments: