Sunday, August 8, 2004

I'm in a lot of pain...but not physical. :o(

What a day this turned out to be! I still haven't got any sleep yet. I'm still having all of the stupid pain I was having when I woke up! My daughter was suppose to come back home today! My husband was right when he said last Thursday that she wouldn't come back. :o( I would love to know what these people have over her! What ever this woman says, My daughter does it! I just can't believe it! I actually lied for her! I told the woman that my daughter had that affair with Nick in January! She didn't! It was right when she got here! She told me and others that she wanted to date, because she still wasn't sure about Jeremy! I have a mind to tell that woman the truth! I don't know why I even did something like that! I feel like someone just kicked me in the stomach! I had to call my daughter to find out when she was coming home! She didn't call me, even though she knew yesterday! What happened to my daughter and her respect to me?! I can see the change already. In her voice, you can hear the "I don't care about you right now," because I'm just thinking of myself right now! I'm in too much pain from this stupid fibromyalgia for her to sh*t on me like this! Well....Whatever!

No comments: