Friday, August 6, 2004

Still in pain with my legs.

It's still Friday. I just got up from a nap. My legs are really still hurting me. :o( I've even been stretching them. When I got up, I noticed that I had urinated myself again. I'm so glad that I do wear those pads. That is so embarresing. :o( Just thankfully, there was a load of laundry that needed to get done, so I threw my pants and panties in the wash. I also woke up with the shakes again. If it's not one thing, it's another. Sometimes there are days were having this really gets to me! It's still hard to except! Today would have been a good day to go hiking with my friend. But I can't. Only in my mind I can. I think thats why I get the way I do at times. All I'm able to do is sit here, and play games on the computer, or watch t.v.! It kind of gets to me after awhile. I honestly don't mean to be angry about it, it just happens when I least expect it. Now my left shoulder and elbow are hurting me as well. Oh joy! I'll put it in the sling when I'm done. It's really hot in this room right now. I only had the fans on when I layed down. It's 71 out now. I had to put the a/c on, and the fans. It's starting to cool down a bit. Maybe thats why I'm in pain? The heat in here. Who knows?! I don't feel so good right now. It's not a cold or flu thing. I hope I'm over that. I just have this burning pit in my stomach. I'm alone. I hate this feeling. I feel very bad for something I said about a week ago to someone special to me. I am so sorry about that. I really don't like the way I feel. I need to go now! ~*~*~*~*~*~*POOF*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: