Monday, August 9, 2004

Just to write.

Today is Monday. I finally got some sleep last night. 8 and a half hours! Thats great! I really needed that. I can't wait until my physical therapist comes. Well, I know it's going to hurt pretty bad this time, but, I need the massage. I have some new places that really need the rub down. I was able to take a nap yesterday. That helps me as well. I haven't done anything lately, being that my daughter isn't here anymore. So, I know I haven't hurt myself by going out. Just stupid fibromyalgia. I noticed something new last night, that I can't do anymore. I was just talking to my husband, and I was going to hold up 2 fingers. Well, I know now that I'm now not able to do that anymore. :o( My hands aren't much use to me anymore. At least I can still type. I'm not going to say what else will happen. I don't want to even know the answer to that. I find out on my own every day. :o( I still can't beleive how much this has taken from me. Does having fibromyalgia take from anyone else like this? Please tell me. I would like to know. It makes me feel so alone. Soon, it seems that I will have to depend on others for everything I need to do. I'm almost there now. Oh well. Thats my life as it is now.

No comments: