Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I hope it goes well.

My daughter told me yesterday that she was going to come to visit me today. She did! :o) She came at 5:00 a.m.! She's in my bed right now sleeping. She had only 2 hours of sleep. She said that she wanted to surprise me, by coming early. :o) I couldn't believe it. I'm so glad to see her. It's been two weeks now. We both huged each other like there was no tomorrow. :o) I miss her so much. I really hope the visit goes well. She said she is staying until tomorrow. :o) It would be nice if I could talk her into staying longer. That would be a long shot. Last night, I was having a lot of problems breathing. My chest was even hurting. This cold/flu thing has really taken a toll on me! When I layed down last night in bed, my chest really started hearting. Besides all of the other stuff that is fibromyalgia pain. It's all still the same. I think that it's odd that I'm having the same pain for such a long time. I wonder if this means that its going to just stay. :o( Thats how everything else did. If it does, it does. Oh well. I've also been having some problems with my memory lately. :o( This is scaring me. My husband is now going to help me do my medications in my weekly boxes. I've been having trouble getting my medicine right. Thats not good. :o( I honestly really need to know whats happening to me. What else is going on? :o( Again, oh well. I'm going to go now. Bye.

No comments: