Monday, August 23, 2004

A drab Monday morning.

I really don't like Mondays. everyone is away. My flu has gotten worse now. I hated doing it, but I had to call to cancel my appointment with my physical therapist. Now my chest is hurting. You know, It's wierd, but having a cold, or the flu, feels like it's something topical for me. If that makes since. Ok...The regualr pain I have everyday is something to be expected. It's a deeper pain. Having a cold or the flu, feels like the aches and pains that come with that, is on top of my regular pian. Oh well. I suppose only the people that have fibromyalgia understands what i write. Sometimes I don't! :o) Well, I found out something new yesterday. I can no longer open cans with an electric can opener. This sucks! Not only am I feeling just horrible with this flu, I am still having the same pains! This hasn't really happened like this before. I hope that doesn't mean anything. My lower back, hips, and legs are really making it very hard on me to walk, and get in and out of my bed. Just another thing to get used to. I'm really starting to feel like a burdon. This is not a good feeling at all. :o( I'm not one to rely on people, I was the one doing the helping. Well, I haven't heard from my daughter yet, so I have no idea if she is still going to come tomorrow for a visit. I hope she does. My husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday last night. lol Heck, I don't know! I gave it a lot of thought. I thought of a set of 300 or more thred count bed sheets! lol He just looked at me like I was nuts! I have problems with the "feel" of things, and It actually kind of hurts my skin. He said that he's going to have to get someone to go with him. lol Sears is having a sale on them. I suppose if I'm asked again, I'll just say anything made of cotton. New sheets, and P.J.'s! :o) I really don't want or need anything. Well...everyone already knows what "I" want. But it will never happen. Actually 2 things. It would be nice if the last one happened again. My daughter living with us again. So I can be able to help her out, and teach her more. I even still help out my son. He's doing great! :o) And I'm glad. Well...I need to go. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~POOF~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: